Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread July 26th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

That explains it for Sandy. I never could get anywhere with her, and just gave up because the massage was good and the attitude was great.
Unread July 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold

Lucy told me that she and Sandy are first cousins.
Unread July 26th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Not much feedback on Sandy and Maggie...
Unread July 26th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymedes View Post
Lucy told me that she and Sandy are first cousins.
So are me and you!
Unread July 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold
Default May be So

LOL. I have many large cousins on the south side that I haven't seen in 40 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
So are me and you!