Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread July 18th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Great post
Unread July 19th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Looks like a few more of you are finally grabbing a hold of my coattails. Some of you are becoming wiser. You are listening and putting into practice the things I've been preaching for years. Better late then never. Your #1 teacher for all things mongering enjoys helping you with your mongering life.

Back to the story. If every monger had the BALLS to tell EVERY massage gal you are getting $40 for a HJ nothing more nothing less then the advantage would go to Mongers. It's a very simple thing to say $40 and if they say NO, then you say okay just finish the massage and I will leave you $5 or $10 tip. Again, this will never happen...WHY? because too many mongers lay there with their erect penis and #1 can't think straight #2 Is a pussy and doesn't want to upset the whore by only giving $40, #3 Is just a pussy in general, #4 Has low self esteem and can't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of $100, #5 Is Afraid, #6 doesn't want to walk out the door with a hard-on....I can go on and on and on....Now, someone please tell me I'm wrong? Do you think the gal is going to like you more cause you tipped her $80 for a HJ? Fuck no! You know what she is thinking? this guy is a sucker and I have him wrapped around my finger.

Trust me on this mongers/guys/pussies......If you offer $40 and they say whatever stick to your guns. Say forget it just finish the massage and I will give you $5 tip. Can someone who hasn't done this, please do so and report back to the forum? I love hearing the stories. Don't confuse this with the gal getting naked and giving you a HJ. This is just a one hour massage session with a standard HJ.

Captain1954 good for you with the $40 tip. I wish others had the balls to do it. I'm glad you left even when she came back.

Think about this guys. Let's put into perspective. A popular MT who sees on average let's say 5 customers a day. seven days a week. 35 customers.....maybe a conservative number? just an example. she demands $60 for a HJ and gets it. Okay she takes in $2100 for the week just on her HJ tip. Now, the next week comes and she gets the same 35 customers for the week. She still demands her $60 per HJ. However, each monger says nope only $40 and she declines. Each monger sticks to his guns and says fine here is a $5 tip. Her tips for the week are a meager $175. She goes from $2100 to $175 in tips. Do you think she might rethink her demands? maybe maybe not
You are 100% correct... Unfortunately you are correct about everything including the fact that there are more mongers with hard-ons than mongers with brains. Therefore if only 1 or 2 guys a week walk out on her she is still netting $1600+ per week and can feel good about her self for not letting some "cheap charlie" (in her mind) get away with trying to lower her valuable jerk off service. It takes a village to lower a whore's prices.
Unread July 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Kid, there are a lot of guys who continually do this in the hopes that they will be able to see the girl outside the spa or to think they are more special. A wise monger told me once that it is just a business transaction and that is correct. I got fooled a few times into thinking they gave a shit about me just because I had a cell number and I was wrong. There may be a few needles in the haystack but that is very few in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
You are 100% correct... Unfortunately you are correct about everything including the fact that there are more mongers with hard-ons than mongers with brains. Therefore if only 1 or 2 guys a week walk out on her she is still netting $1600+ per week and can feel good about her self for not letting some "cheap charlie" (in her mind) get away with trying to lower her valuable jerk off service. It takes a village to lower a whore's prices.
Unread July 19th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

d, you are indeed correct. I have been close with a mgal before and watcher her text her clients was at first shocking, then amusing; she played along like she cared about everyone of them personally. "Miss you" "Can't wait to see you" "I like that too!"

Wow. After that, I stopped wasting my time texting and just showed up for the transaction - and enjoyed that for what it is!

Unless you get the mgal to quit the business for you, she doesn't care too much for you. "Won't get fooled again"
Unread July 20th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Spot on Doc,if guys go back on some old threads that I posted and read them,maybe they will understand what I wrote,maybe....so for the dense ones out there,WAKE THE FUCK UP,this girls don't come to this country with dreams of giving HJ, and BJ, and whoring themselves out looking for love....its a BUSINESS TRANSACTION, money for services renderd,thats why I advise you when you go see one of them ,enjoy yourselfs to the fullest,and fuck them and their needs(pun intended), as far as the $40 scale,not a problem with that,because I feel I am paying for a kick ass massage instead of a hand job,and yes ,before I settle down to a rotation, I have said fuck of to a few girls ,that wanted more money for services not delivered,there are so many spas out there this whores sould not be complaining at all, they should be glad and gratefull for the bisiness we throw their way,thats the way I look it .
Unread July 22nd, 2014
VIP User

Off to try a few new spots for me in the next few days. Comfort, the pro at BD, and the place in Streamwood. Need a good massage!
Unread July 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Couldn't get the cute one at BD, and wasted some money on a heavy-set hunger gal and the more mature woman. Both were nice, but the experience was average at best.
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Kid, there are a lot of guys who continually do this in the hopes that they will be able to see the girl outside the spa or to think they are more special. A wise monger told me once that it is just a business transaction and that is correct. I got fooled a few times into thinking they gave a shit about me just because I had a cell number and I was wrong. There may be a few needles in the haystack but that is very few in my opinion.
I've seen a number of providers outside the spa. It really does happen and it wasn't just one time. I've been invited to their homes for dinner, drinks, and other stuff. Yes, good times can happen if the girl likes you. I don't claim to be some super good looking guy, but I know how to connect with women. If there is mutual interest and you act on it then you're in. I agree that having a number really doesn't mean too much except the provider doesn't want to lose you as a customer, because she thinks you're a nice, easy going guy and a regular. Of course, some women do NOT want to go out because they have someone at home waiting for them. They don't want to get busted. There is a huge double standard in Asian culture. Men can and will cheat openly and there is no backlash. It's considered normal and acceptable. If a woman cheats, she is labeled.
Unread July 25th, 2014
VIP User

One a different note, over on the RM board, I followed up the quality massage topic with a comment and a question:

My top 3 AMP quality massages in the last year was:

Ivy/Iris at Heavenly Hands
Maggie at Sunkiss
Sandy at Sunny Spa (Oak Park)

It would be a great combo if you could get any extras from the last 2. Anyone have a good experience with them? (Sandy is a tough nut to crack)
Unread July 26th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
One a different note, over on the RM board, I followed up the quality massage topic with a comment and a question:

My top 3 AMP quality massages in the last year was:

Ivy/Iris at Heavenly Hands
Maggie at Sunkiss
Sandy at Sunny Spa (Oak Park)

It would be a great combo if you could get any extras from the last 2. Anyone have a good experience with them? (Sandy is a tough nut to crack)
Sandy used to work @ Relax on Archer. She was the only one who NEVR did a HJ.
Gina, the owner used to get on her about how much more she could make if she did a little more. Sandy wouldn't have any of it.
Sandy also may be leaving the Biz soon if not already.