Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread July 14th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future
Default Boredom is setting in

Gentlemen, (also referring to you, Doc),

The lack of commentary is alarming. Is nothing at all going on that would be of some interest to the gang? I have shared a few private updates with a few of you, but have seen nothing much mentioned here.

I know what you are thinking - no one shares, so why should I share? So my answer is, don't share anything too specific, but at least a few funny stories, or a bad experience??

Like my mistake in letting the girl grab some plastic wrap at BD - yeah, it just wasn't quite the same! But at least she didn't ask for a tip - just a hug.

There has been some turnover in the business as well, so I'm sure there are a few new providers out there.

RR
Unread July 14th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

I just did a review on Lux spa. Hopefully it will be posted soon. I think it is just as slow for the mongers as it is for the girls. I know I am busy at work and having family sickness.
So I have not been out much. I have not even been talking to my mongering buddies.
Unread July 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been going to well known good places where they know me and do not want to rob me for the standard finish.

Last edited by dmichaels65; July 14th, 2014 at 04:21 PM.
Unread July 14th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Ive been going to my old standbys as my time for play is short all of a sudden and I dont want any BS outcomes.
I have a couple of reviews coming too, so we will all get back to it.
The one thing that has been a constant for this board, and this goes back for many years, as I have been all over it in the past, is that Chicago Mongers for the most part are the MOST unsharing Mf'ers in the country.
With the exception of my PM partners who I share everything with, and I hope vice versa, I and you shouldnt count on anyone to come forward and just start giving any info at anytime. It is what it is here in the Commie State of Il.
Illinois boys just wont, and dont share a fucking thing especially when you look at the Cali boards.
Those guys are GGGGOOOOOODDDDD!
Unread July 15th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I have been hitting my old reliables as well. I went to a new joint and left happy. The review is on RM. I've always appreciated what you share and I am happy to return the favor. For about 5-6 weeks, I have been hitting the same spas, on 1-2 occasions getting someone new. When you need it and don't have time nor want to put forth the effort into getting a HE, you just go to the places where they know you.
Unread July 15th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Gentlemen, (also referring to you, Doc),

The lack of commentary is alarming. Is nothing at all going on that would be of some interest to the gang? I have shared a few private updates with a few of you, but have seen nothing much mentioned here.

I know what you are thinking - no one shares, so why should I share? So my answer is, don't share anything too specific, but at least a few funny stories, or a bad experience??

Like my mistake in letting the girl grab some plastic wrap at BD - yeah, it just wasn't quite the same! But at least she didn't ask for a tip - just a hug.

There has been some turnover in the business as well, so I'm sure there are a few new providers out there.

RR
River Rat,slow your roll brother...I would not call the lack of commentary alarming, it has happened on this board many times before,just ask Sua Gua, lol ,you make it sound like the mongering scene is going through a crisis,relax,same with me as the other guys, I see a couple of reliables ,don't have the time or the inclination for new tail,so instead of recycling all the old same all,i want to put something new out there,now the only one that has not slowed down is Doc,god bless him,ask him to tell you some stories of his ascapades lol.
Unread July 16th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I've slowed down to twice a week.......I don't share with anyone.....because I'm selfish and do not like anyone on this board. I keep everything to myself....and it has paid off seeing as if i've been getting more ass then a toilet seat. the only one who gets more ass then me is LQQKOUT only because he hangs out in Boystown on Halsted Street, lol.
Unread July 16th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

It seems like most others I have been sticking to my known providers for the last month or two as for about the previous 6/8 weeks I have been trying out new places and getting bad service and greedy providers, I will be posting a review of a place I was asked for $80 for a HJ I laughed so hard I almost fell off the table and did my back in, I offered $40 and was advised "she wouldn't do that for anything less than $80 " I thanked her for her service and declined the HJ and started to get dressed ,after a few minutes she came back in and dropped her demand to $60 I again declined and finished dressing and left giving a $5 tip.
This practice of demanding more for less appears to be a growing concern
Any comments?
Unread July 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I have been seeing this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain1954 View Post
It seems like most others I have been sticking to my known providers for the last month or two as for about the previous 6/8 weeks I have been trying out new places and getting bad service and greedy providers, I will be posting a review of a place I was asked for $80 for a HJ I laughed so hard I almost fell off the table and did my back in, I offered $40 and was advised "she wouldn't do that for anything less than $80 " I thanked her for her service and declined the HJ and started to get dressed ,after a few minutes she came back in and dropped her demand to $60 I again declined and finished dressing and left giving a $5 tip.
This practice of demanding more for less appears to be a growing concern
Any comments?
Unread July 17th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Looks like a few more of you are finally grabbing a hold of my coattails. Some of you are becoming wiser. You are listening and putting into practice the things I've been preaching for years. Better late then never. Your #1 teacher for all things mongering enjoys helping you with your mongering life.

Back to the story. If every monger had the BALLS to tell EVERY massage gal you are getting $40 for a HJ nothing more nothing less then the advantage would go to Mongers. It's a very simple thing to say $40 and if they say NO, then you say okay just finish the massage and I will leave you $5 or $10 tip. Again, this will never happen...WHY? because too many mongers lay there with their erect penis and #1 can't think straight #2 Is a pussy and doesn't want to upset the whore by only giving $40, #3 Is just a pussy in general, #4 Has low self esteem and can't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of $100, #5 Is Afraid, #6 doesn't want to walk out the door with a hard-on....I can go on and on and on....Now, someone please tell me I'm wrong? Do you think the gal is going to like you more cause you tipped her $80 for a HJ? Fuck no! You know what she is thinking? this guy is a sucker and I have him wrapped around my finger.

Trust me on this mongers/guys/pussies......If you offer $40 and they say whatever stick to your guns. Say forget it just finish the massage and I will give you $5 tip. Can someone who hasn't done this, please do so and report back to the forum? I love hearing the stories. Don't confuse this with the gal getting naked and giving you a HJ. This is just a one hour massage session with a standard HJ.

Captain1954 good for you with the $40 tip. I wish others had the balls to do it. I'm glad you left even when she came back.

Think about this guys. Let's put into perspective. A popular MT who sees on average let's say 5 customers a day. seven days a week. 35 customers.....maybe a conservative number? just an example. she demands $60 for a HJ and gets it. Okay she takes in $2100 for the week just on her HJ tip. Now, the next week comes and she gets the same 35 customers for the week. She still demands her $60 per HJ. However, each monger says nope only $40 and she declines. Each monger sticks to his guns and says fine here is a $5 tip. Her tips for the week are a meager $175. She goes from $2100 to $175 in tips. Do you think she might rethink her demands? maybe maybe not