Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread July 3rd, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
1 drmain will DATY all day long and will tell all about it, but he wont take a TS, EVER, because he afraid of "catching" something.
WTF...LOL!
Sick Bastard!
Seems like 1drmain is on a suicide mission,BBing all this whores is going to do you in kid, now ,nobody lives forever...but dying from a snatch is NO way to go,i have one question,when you munching on them pussies,do you have any flashes of how many dicks have been down there,and some, maybe hours before you do your thing....lol,disgusting.
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Fact: I was at a place on Wednesday night and after dna extraction and hot towel cleanup. I was getting dressed and had a little left in the gun so I wiped it on the towel on the bed that she had dried me with. The girl came in while I was dressing and folded up the towel and put it on top of the other towel's in the stand. I will not be going back there.
Unread July 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I bet this happens more than we see. You would think they have enough sense not to reuse a dirty towel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
Fact: I was at a place on Wednesday night and after dna extraction and hot towel cleanup. I was getting dressed and had a little left in the gun so I wiped it on the towel on the bed that she had dried me with. The girl came in while I was dressing and folded up the towel and put it on top of the other towel's in the stand. I will not be going back there.
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post

Not gonna tell us where?
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

As i have said before,9 and half out of 10 times ,when we go see one of them,all they see is $$$$$ signs,guys quit kiddind yourselfes,Its ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,they don't give a shit about our well being,we are like busses to them,they miss one they catch another,they see what, 5 6 different guys on any given day,and they sell the same bullshit with each one of them,wise up ,go see them and get your moneys worth,get pampered look after your needs,and the fuck with theirs ,the get pay for a service....let them serve and earn it.
Unread July 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the bus analogy. I've learned this the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
As i have said before,9 and half out of 10 times ,when we go see one of them,all they see is $$$$$ signs,guys quit kiddind yourselfes,Its ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,they don't give a shit about our well being,we are like busses to them,they miss one they catch another,they see what, 5 6 different guys on any given day,and they sell the same bullshit with each one of them,wise up ,go see them and get your moneys worth,get pampered look after your needs,and the fuck with theirs ,the get pay for a service....let them serve and earn it.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I feel lucky to be one of the 1/2 %.
Not for all, but for many.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does this mean there is no Santa Claus? The don't really love me long time?? Now I'm just sad!!
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Does this mean there is no Santa Claus? The don't really love me long time?? Now I'm just sad!!
kid ,you live in the make believe capital of the world...you might believe in the tooth fairie for all I know lol....your attempt at sarcasm is dully noted,clad to see you are not delusional,when it comes to the spa girls,you would be supprised at how many people fall into the trap, that they are special to this girls,especially the young ones,they take adventage of them,to milk them dry,a couple of the girls I see and am tight with, have told me some stories....its a sad situation for some of this guys. Like the song says,looking for love in all the wrong places.As I have always said,the power of the woman derives from the weaknes of man.
Unread July 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

Its LA LA for the kid so of course its make believe, LOL.

I was at a spa today and at this spa you leave the tip on the shelf they have. I was getting dressed and I watched her eyes go right to the shelf to look for the almighty dollar. I was almost going to pick it up and see what she might say.

Somehow we got off the fucking topic of how doc does not do TS. LOL WTF!

Quote:
kid ,you live in the make believe capital of the world...you might believe in the tooth fairie for all I know lol....your attempt at sarcasm is dully noted,clad to see you are not delusional,when it comes to the spa girls,you would be supprised at how many people fall into the trap, that they are special to this girls,especially the young ones,they take adventage of them,to milk them dry,a couple of the girls I see and am tight with, have told me some stories....its a sad situation for some of this guys. Like the song says,looking for love in all the wrong places.As I have always said,the power of the woman derives from the weaknes of man.