Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 20th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I would like to say that these vets truly do have info that is worth swapping for. Steve, Sua Gua, and a few others have been generous with my attempts to share good info with them.

So if you are newer, just share with them what you've experienced, and you'll find out that the effort goes a long way. After all, any of us can find a gem - newly or vet.
Unread March 24th, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

I'm not here at MP often (waiting until my finances improve, which should be soon), but I do chip in when I can with info. I can tell you that Sua Gua & Big Steve are the gurus; they've helped me with sage advice on the RM site. I trust them well. And Riverrat's a good source too.