Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread January 17th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Count me as a contributing member
Yup, Riverrats good to go, here and the other review site.
Unread January 17th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
Yup, Riverrats good to go, here and the other review site.
Hey SG,how you doing pal,no problem,playing ball with you guys,i understand about trust ,is earned not given,so let the testing begin,allready shared with Riverrat32,couple days ago,still waiting for a response.
Unread January 21st, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Hey SG,how you doing pal,no problem,playing ball with you guys,i understand about trust ,is earned not given,so let the testing begin,allready shared with Riverrat32,couple days ago,still waiting for a response.
Ok Bro.
I will say this to all my Bros out there, if Diavolos is sending you info, at least confirm with him you got the email.. WTF, his info is good, and he is a sharing Monger with good info. Gave me something I didnt know about and I really appreciate that.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
Ok Bro.
I will say this to all my Bros out there, if Diavolos is sending you info, at least confirm with him you got the email.. WTF, his info is good, and he is a sharing Monger with good info. Gave me something I didnt know about and I really appreciate that.
Thanks SG , for the vote of confidence ,much appreciate,like I said I am willing to share,but it has to be a two way street.
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I replied to the last note I got, didn't I?

On topic, is Sunkiss washed up with the departure of Christina and Nikki? I doubt Ping can hold the place together, no matter how much she might (or might not) do.
Unread January 23rd, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

They run a good, clean place with young pretty women. Always a call for that. Talent will figure it out and adjust the accordingly.
Unread January 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
I replied to the last note I got, didn't I?

On topic, is Sunkiss washed up with the departure of Christina and Nikki? I doubt Ping can hold the place together, no matter how much she might (or might not) do.
People probably were wondering the samething before,Lina,Christina,Cocco,Emily,Sabrina cathy,e.t.c,got there,never fear my friends,its mostly a case of Economics,when one of them,the smart one,walks out with 300 hundred plus on any given day,the others will fallow suit,its just a matter of time,before they look around and realize they are wearing cloths from K mart,instead of high end places,they are woman they like expensive things,and let me tell you they all talk shop with each other,so give it time,and every thing will be as it was.
Unread January 28th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Good point. But it may take a while. Maybe a visit to the new girl Tina?
Unread February 1st, 2014
VIP User

diavolos, you were right...!

Nice visit to Comfort Spa this week. I'll post a review soon.
Unread February 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
diavolos, you were right...!

Nice visit to Comfort Spa this week. I'll post a review soon.
Glad to be of help...PM with the details