Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

I had a go with ping three weeks ago,not even close to the service I been getting with the girls that are not there anymore,dint review her,matter of fact I don't do reviews on any of the girls there,i did just one a while back,then me and Connie became very good friends,so out of respect to her ,don't write reviews.
Unread January 8th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Not a bad approach. Respect works.

About the girls that left, I assume you meant Christina and Nikki? Or Emily?
Unread January 8th, 2014
VIP User

yea,both sisters,and also Sabrina,Coco,lina.....Hey Riverrat,tried to make an appointment with Christina,at Reflaxion Spa,only Spa I found on Sheffield,Mamasan said ,no Christina there, could I have the wrong Spa,please Enlighten me as to the correct place that she works,Thanks.
Unread January 8th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

You have mail.
Unread January 8th, 2014
VIP User

Riverrat32, and Sua Gua,send you guys an e mail,first time did that,hope I did it right,please let let me know you reiceved,thanks
Unread January 9th, 2014
VIP User

Good, and you have a reply with her number.
Unread January 9th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Riverrat32, and Sua Gua,send you guys an e mail,first time did that,hope I did it right,please let let me know you reiceved,thanks
Yes, I got it and you have a reply.
Thanks
Unread January 15th, 2014
VIP User

SG,you r rite my friend,seems like everybody here in Chicago,including myself, up until a couple of months ago,when I saw the lite,does not only want to share,but there is no communication whats so ever,i am fucking jealous of the people,in los angeles they the only ones that are communicating,on this board,WTF,every fucking time I am clicking on the discussion page,thats all I see,come on you fuckers out there post something, ANYTHING,and god forbid you divulge anything about you ATF,guess what,they are NOT your wifes or girlfriends,you might think they are,but you are wrong,they come here, put up with us,for one reason only ,the almighty dollar,if you think otherwise you are delusional,grant it ,there are few exceptions out there,but they are a few and far between ,at the end of the day we all pay for services,they provide ,so don't be so tight lipped,OPEN up,talk about any fucking thing,lets start the communication already,fuck that felt GOOD.
Unread January 16th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Bro, I can tell one thing that is as certain and our taxed going up, Chgo Boys, with the exception of very few, will not share.
Dont get angry, just share with me, 1drmain, Earnhardt, and a couple of others and you will be good to go.
We like to share its that simple, but get us/them to trust you Bro, and most of your dreams will be happy.

Just start emailing guys, if they respond, you know that you have a trading partner, if they dont, forget them, and remember them when they come asking you for help or info in the future.
GL.
Unread January 16th, 2014
VIP User

Default Me too

Count me as a contributing member