Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 23rd, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Yeah, earn, Iris and Ivy are indeed the same gal. I don't know the history, but she tells me that her name is Ivy (another thank you to Steve for that one!).
Thanks RR. Steve did recommend Iris/Ivy. Just did not want to ask for the wrong girls.
Unread February 24th, 2014
VIP User

Sleepy
Default iris ans ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
I have seen Cindy in La Grange many times. She is very good. Is Iris and Ivy at Healing hands the same girl?

yes ivy and iris are the same girl. i dont know and she dont eather where iris came from. and cindy shes a keeper. i think you live near me? brookfield.

im been talking to alice all along sence she got shut down on wentworth. ive emailed sag gua about 6200 south kedzie wendy place, she never open any more. i told him to get a hold of tom he knows her pretty well. alice would like to buy it from her. thanks
Unread February 24th, 2014
VIP User

Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
Lilli or Susan from the old Health acupuncture on Archer. Look up old review and call phone number.

there on 35 street now 1700 west
Unread February 26th, 2014
VIP User

straniy
Thumbs up M Spa

so M spa, old old Magie Spa in Norridge on Cumberland, Joanna over there.. is a looker.. she often has hear cleavage open, and no bra... so you can take a peak at the nips.. table shower also done completely uncovered.. the massage is covered.. she is SUPER professional, and no luck in anything more than a legit massage here.. but the massage itself, is to die for!! I assume she'll let you do self service... judging by the fact that she is really open w/ her rack!
Unread February 27th, 2014
VIP User

I was out and about yesterday. I stopped by Elegant on Grand . Cute little girl answered the door. Told me I needed to wait 30 minutes. I told her I only stopped to get a card as I was busy. I asked her name and she said Nancy and the other girl I seen was Lindy. So I left an went to Healing Hands. Rang the bell and Elina opened the door. I went in and got a card. I did see the really cute thing in shorts walk of a room. I said hi and she smiled back and said hi. I am guessing that this tall skinny one is Ivy? I will go back for Nancy at Elegant on Friday.
Unread February 27th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Earn, I will be very impressed if you get anything from Nancy. She is cute and nice, but you may leave with nary a tease. But I could be wrong...and she is cute!
Unread February 28th, 2014
VIP User

Well I could not wait until Friday. So I went on Thursday. Guess who I ran into. Joyce ( midway spa and senina spa ). She said Nancy only works Sat. Sun. and Monday. She did introduce me to Tina. WOW she is cute and petite.
Unread February 28th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Looks like another reason to return to Grand Ave.
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Pigs I say..

You guys are such Pigs!
Unread March 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
You guys are such Pigs!
Call me Porky. Oink Oink Oink !!!