Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread June 4th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes I read reviews that go "I was able to pull down her shorts and finger her briefly before she pulled away" or "I kept trying to get my hand in her shirt but she didn't want to". Try that anywhere else and everyone agrees it is criminal behavior. These girls deserve the same respect you give anyone else.
If they want to play, great. If they don't want to play, then respect that and don't act like an animal.
Unread June 5th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

There are three problems that I see here...

1. We live in an entitled world and when the Men push, sometimes they are rewarded
2. The girls often need the tips worse than their dignity
3. Too many assholes cant spell RESPECT if their life depended on it.

I have a few friends that are providers and have their personl limits, but when pushed will go to those limits on a first visit with an asshole...go figure! I guess you can shake off the siime of an asshole. Sadly, it is a numbers game!
Unread June 5th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
There are three problems that I see here...

1. We live in an entitled world and when the Men push, sometimes they are rewarded
2. The girls often need the tips worse than their dignity
3. Too many assholes cant spell RESPECT if their life depended on it.

I have a few friends that are providers and have their personl limits, but when pushed will go to those limits on a first visit with an asshole...go figure! I guess you can shake off the siime of an asshole. Sadly, it is a numbers game!
I think #2 is more the case when one of them has to put up with a high roller fuckhead monger who flashes big cash at them.
Unread June 5th, 2012
VIP User

redskin

I don't get forcing anyone to do something they really are not comfortable with....it just isn't a good experience for the provider or me.... mutual respect just makes the experience a win-win....in my opinion ... seems to be pretty straight forward for me...i don't understand coming into this with any thing but this attitude....
Unread July 5th, 2012
VIP User

sleddog

When I first started going to AMPs in the early 90's (I think t was actually 1991), I was frequenting the old VIP spa on Cumberland. I would bring a box of candy every time I went there and tell the girls to share it. I soon became known as "Candy Man". For four years I received VIP treatment with lots of extras because of the candy. Even new girls who had not seen me before knew who I was when I showed up with the candy. I cannot tell you how many "extras" I got over the years through this and also treating the girls with respect and showing a sense of humor. Years later I still encounter girls at other AMPs who remember me or know about "Candy Man".
Unread July 5th, 2012
VIP User

luvbodywork is infamous around these parts

I do also show up with small gifts from time to time and it does go a long way. Everyone appreciates being thought about and remembered in a nice way. It does show a little respect also.
Unread July 5th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget the mms!

You crack the heart of the gate keeper and you have the keys to the kingdom...

I use to bring a sleeve of prov1's to this one olg kgal, she took good care of me in the selection process!
Unread July 7th, 2012
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Sometimes I read reviews that go "I was able to pull down her shorts and finger her briefly before she pulled away" or "I kept trying to get my hand in her shirt but she didn't want to". Try that anywhere else and everyone agrees it is criminal behavior. These girls deserve the same respect you give anyone else.
If they want to play, great. If they don't want to play, then respect that and don't act like an animal.
That's really the bottom line. No matter how many sly tricks you use like rubbing the girl's legs while she's massaging your back or placing money on her table, if she doesn't want to do extras there's nothing you can do to force her. Don't push the issue when she says 'no' and let it be. Believe it or not, chances are when she enters the room to begin the massage, she'll know within the 1st few minutes whether or not to provide extras to you. If you show her respect from the get-go, you'll likely be rewarded but if you come off like a jerk you'll be going home disappointed.
Unread February 28th, 2013
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Well, once again I wil bring up this thread for those that think that treating the girls like dirt is "OK"
A girl called me today and told me a Monger came in and asked her a bunch of extras that she is not known for because she wont do them. The Piece of shit, offered her a bunch of money for things and she shut him down and asked him to just relax and she would provide her regular standard service, which is very good anyway. Well Mr Fuckhead threw the towel at her and told her that he gets this service, and that service at other spas that he mentioned to her, and she basically told him to leave and she would give him his money back. He told her to fuck off, and no tip.
She is a little woman and the guy was not a little person, and he scared her.
Little does the Fuckhead know, but she has cameras in the waiting and paying area along with the outside where you can see the cars parked on the street.
My message to 'Holmes" is this.....Thanks Brother, you made me an even closer friend today as she was very happy with me, as I soothed and calmed her down. She has my # and the number of a couple of other Mongers who live close by who will help her if she needs help with that or other Fuckheads again.

WTF is really wrong with some of you guys? I mean really? Are you really that bad with women that you have to treat them badly? Do you have Mommy issues that you hate all women?
Unread February 28th, 2013
VIP User

rrobb

Amen to that