Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 30th, 2011
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

its not that i am upset,drmain,its that some of the other guys that post, r far more worse than i was,and nobody called them out.U still have not explained to me, why u single me out,not that it makes a differnce to me,just curious.in any case u have a happy new year,and keep on mongering.
Unread December 30th, 2011
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

You too Big D...Happy New Year. I pick on everyone. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I found your review funny, so that is why I called you out. Trust me, I haven't seen many (if any) reviews as bad. btw, lena has got it going on over at Sunkiss. One day, maybe I can share a story with you about her and I.
Unread December 31st, 2011
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
thought i was done with this board,but i cant help myself,have to respond to my new bud drmain,frist u pick on me for my spelling,now u laughing AT ME,and i ask myself,whats ur beef with me ,u dont even know me.from ur posts and the other guys like sua gua ,tsita ,tiger, e. t. c ,seems u guys have being doing this for awhile, and should be dispensing advice, and information not criticizing each other , to that end, i like my new bud drmain to enlightened me as to why he picked on me, and to u mr sua gua ,dont comment to the fact that i am out my league,u dont know me,look guys respect is earned not given,i woul never criticize any one specialy people i have never met. to conclude i like to wish everybody a happy new year.
Happy New Year to you too.
What I meant about being out of your league is simple...When you make statements and comments about someone being the
"Top Authority" ect, It sounds as though your are jealous and very insecure about your mongering potential.
I dont know you, and wont know you, and I will not say anything bad about you unless you start with me on what I deem as my wrong side.
I also dont care about your spelling. At least you try to communicate and that is great.

If you can, go back to the old forum posts and look at how many times I have given info about girls, Spas, warnings and freebies to members on this forum when NO ONE else has done so. I have shared more with so many, and got very little in return and dont ask for anything, but I did/do hope I could get some info about a girl/girls/ that I dont know about.

Anyway, enough of this.
Good bye!!!
VIP User

tsita

SG, sadly, all the old posts are vanished, swept away, deleted, gone with the wind. For those who are new to the scene, last year, SG gave us all reason to have faith in the future with his free gift of Twelve Days of Christmas. A different girl, who was previously under the radar, every day. And it even rhymed! So, Diavolos, you should understand that SG is the universally acknowledged master of all things mongering. In fact, he is the Mayor of Mongertown. 1drmain is the chief of STAFF (if you know what I mean). Sorry, SG, I know you don't get much new information from us, but even with the little blue pill I couldn't keep up with you.
VIP User

well, well,mission acomplished,it was not plant,but thanx to me ,and my bud drmain,this board is alive again.have not participated before,was trying to get experience, been mongering for a couple years. been reading you guys reviews,and discusions,been very educational.As far as experiance goes with women,been active since i was14 years old,was married for 25 years,still in love with my ex , i know thats crazy , thats why i started mongering ,dont want any relationships, this suits me fine for now.As far as me being jealous,thats not it,it gets me when people toot their own horns,but in you guys cases maybe is justifiable. As sua gua says,as long as you write a review,its a good thing.Good hunting,and happy new year to all.
Unread January 2nd, 2012
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

chief of staff, hilariousssssssss. I prefer CHIEF DICK, lol...because I'm sure many on this board would refer to me as a DICK, lol.
Unread January 12th, 2012
VIP User

mtracker

diavolos, I suppose a lot of guys are tooting their own horns, but not the guys on this board. The asian girls are tooting our horns. That's the whole point of the boards.
Unread January 17th, 2012
VIP User

To all the Mongers out there,Whats up.Been on vacation to europe for a couple weeks,got back 2 days ago,from the looks of it,dint miss much,accept SG,HE CANT HELP HIMSELF,his got to preach to the rest of us ,of how he is a player in the massage scene,and the rest of us are ignorant ,that we have no clue.I like to inform you SG,YOU WRONG.Again just because you Toot your own horn does not give you the write to call out anybody.By the way,went back and looked at your posts,your experiences are strictly with asian providers ,which is not a bad thing,I use them myself from time to time.But there is a WHOLE industry out there besides the asians,you keep on saying how much you score outside of the parlors ,GOOD FOR U ,Me personly, based on you reviews,and the providers you have seen i am not impressed,All the DEE DEES, and COCOS ,of the world, come on man,GET SERIOUS.SCORE with some HOT Polish,Ukranian ,Russian,Slovakian e.t.c,25 to 35 year old ,LIKE I HAVE numerous times in and out of the parlors, then i WILL be impressed.Just because some people DONT TOOT THEIR OWN HORN, DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THEN THEME.Here is a sample , for you Asian experts,at sunkiss there are 2 girls there ,that TAKE CARE OF ME,AND MY DICK AVERY TIME.Like the saying goes, WALK softly and carry a BIG STICK.Its nice to be back,looking forward to the new year.Wishing Succes for EVERYBODY.
VIP User

mtracker

hay diavolos wellkumm bak. wat doo ewe no. eye uhgree, their izz a HOLE indostree owt their all write. butt sua gua lykes two cee asian gurls bekuz thay arr sew nice. Haht poelisch gurls and ukrayneeun gurls arr prabubly bether butt eye kood NEHVUHR skore layk EWE, sew pleez dont bee lucking dwon on mee.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Diavolos, Once again...

You are dead wrong.
I put the info out there for everyone, because of the NUMEROUS PRIVATE EMAILS I get from mongers who ask me whats up with the girls. Instead of answering every fucking email which would take hours if not days, I put it out here on the board. WHO ELSE DOES THAT "D"?

Hey "D" can you share anything with us mongers about your ways to connect with the girls of any country, and how successful you are? I would love to try something that works a little different than what I do. Just give us the details about how to get the "discounts" and "freebies". I know I would only be interested in that. Thanks Buddy!!

I dont mean to be arrogant, or pushy, or any other adjective, (look it up "D") But when I get to where I am with the girls at such a consistant rate, I must be doing something right, and I am willing to share it, and yes boast about it sometimes in as effort to let guys know that once you get to know how to do it, it is easy and most, not all can do it too. My intention is to not piss anyone off, but as is the nature of men, some guys look at this as gloating, and bragging and I can see it as that too, but WTF, I am one happy dude who gets a ton of whatever I want, for as much as I want, and I will keep it that way for as long as I can.

I am sorry, really, if I appear to be an ass some times with this, but if I am an ass, then please stop emailing me about this, and what I do, and I wont post anymore about what I do, or how to do this.

Euro girls? Been there, done that years and years ago way before my time here, but you dont think like that, you just assume. Dont stop at Euro Girls, how about the American Girls "D". Hundreds have had my DNA Buddy! Sex actually got boring for a while "D" so I changed course.

"D" I am attractied to Asian girls now, that is why I go for them, and guess what "D", they are attracted to me too. Win Win for me! Do you want to know what they say about me to their own kind, and what they say to me personally? Ahh, nevermind, I wont do it.

Stay safe "D" If you ever want to share, I will do so and thanks for writing. As I said before, at least you try to communicate and as long as you do that, Im OK with you.

I gonna tell you a little story about Sunkiss and the owner....years ago when I first got here, MPR, I told everyone that Rose Spa was doing extras, including the Sunkiss owner who started out working at Senina before Rose. Did you know that "D"? Anyway, I was getting extras from 4 of the initial 5 girls that worked there, and I put out here on the main board, extras could he had there. Well guess what "D", I got a bunch of shit from guys who got shot down there everytime, and I told them to be patient, extras whould come. Again and again I was told I was full of shit. Well "D", guess what? Who was right, and who put it out there for all to see? Hey "D", Guess who knew about Sunkiss before anyone posted about extras there? HELLO!

Have a great day "D".