Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 29th, 2011
VIP User

punisher4124

Lets all get together and sing cumbyeya.and it sucks about 7 stars its a total whore house drmain can u pm me if you know were cici is i lost her phone number or if you have it can u pm me.going to miss the table shower in the bathroom
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

look pal,not intrested in ur opinions, and i am not looking for a pen pal,so go back in ur make believe world,and dont bother people about spelling bullshit,read my message again ,baybe u learn something about youself.over and out.
VIP User

tsita

it looks like diavolos is gone. i don't know why he would post on a board if he doesn't want a conversation, but i suppose he knows why, and that's what counts. for anyone still out there who agrees with his criticism of 1drmain, i'd like to add a couple points.

First, only an inexperienced man thinks sexual excitement comes from a woman's hard firm breasts. Believe me, it's not the meat, it's the motion, and a lot of these older women who know what they're doing are far more exciting.

Second, i've talked to some of the ladies about 1drmain. they think he's really good looking, and i'm sure he gets plenty for "free." The "free" is in quotes because, believe me, everybody pays for it one way or another, at a massage parlor or in a marriage. which leads me to correct mr. diavolos's further misunderstanding: you don't pay them for sex. you pay them to leave.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Diavolos, stop man.
You're out of your league here with the comments and statements.
You're also wrong about him being "Top authority" when it comes to mongering.
The reason is...I AM!
I will say this, all of what is written by others about paying is true for the most part. I will also add that the pussy he gets outside the spas is very special that many have paid premium for.
As for myself, you guys would read this open mouthed if you knew who I bang/banged outside the spa. Its so fucking easy.
Anyway, GL to all, and to all a good night!
Happy New Year!
Unread December 30th, 2011
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher4124 View Post
Lets all get together and sing cumbyeya.and it sucks about 7 stars its a total whore house drmain can u pm me if you know were cici is i lost her phone number or if you have it can u pm me.going to miss the table shower in the bathroom

I'm singing now, lol. I will send you a pm with her number.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
look pal,not intrested in ur opinions, and i am not looking for a pen pal,so go back in ur make believe world,and dont bother people about spelling bullshit,read my message again ,baybe u learn something about youself.over and out.

I love you man!!!!! I have learned to always laugh at myself...However, now that you and I are buds diavolos, I get to laugh at you everyday. Your the man Big D
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsita View Post
it looks like diavolos is gone. i don't know why he would post on a board if he doesn't want a conversation, but i suppose he knows why, and that's what counts. for anyone still out there who agrees with his criticism of 1drmain, i'd like to add a couple points.

First, only an inexperienced man thinks sexual excitement comes from a woman's hard firm breasts. Believe me, it's not the meat, it's the motion, and a lot of these older women who know what they're doing are far more exciting.

Second, i've talked to some of the ladies about 1drmain. they think he's really good looking, and i'm sure he gets plenty for "free." The "free" is in quotes because, believe me, everybody pays for it one way or another, at a massage parlor or in a marriage. which leads me to correct mr. diavolos's further misunderstanding: you don't pay them for sex. you pay them to leave.

So true Mr.Tsita what you stated. The older women, gotta love em. The ladies who said I was good looking? those are the blind ones and/or the ones I tip well, lol. And yes, we do pay for it one way or another. I sent you an email a few weeks ago on your private email. Did you receive? I need to talk with you.
VIP User

Happy New Year to all. Also, thank you to the admin department at MP reviews!
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

thought i was done with this board,but i cant help myself,have to respond to my new bud drmain,frist u pick on me for my spelling,now u laughing AT ME,and i ask myself,whats ur beef with me ,u dont even know me.from ur posts and the other guys like sua gua ,tsita ,tiger, e. t. c ,seems u guys have being doing this for awhile, and should be dispensing advice, and information not criticizing each other , to that end, i like my new bud drmain to enlightened me as to why he picked on me, and to u mr sua gua ,dont comment to the fact that i am out my league,u dont know me,look guys respect is earned not given,i woul never criticize any one specialy people i have never met. to conclude i like to wish everybody a happy new year.
VIP User

I never was picking on you Big D, only laughing at your spelling errors.

Your the man BIG D. You are not only addicted to mongering, you are addicted to this board. In the past, this board was fun. It could be fun again Big D if you continue to make spelling errors.

I don't have a beef with you. When I initially commented on your spelling mistakes I was being sarcastic. You took offense and told me to fuck off, lol. and now? well I continue to be sarcastic. Your the one who is upset, I'm just having fun with you.

Sua gua, tsita, tiger, lqqkout, triple rub, earnhardt, etc are all great guys. and we always offer advice and recommendations.