Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 13th, 2011
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

AC.
No replies, no nothing since you posted this on the board.
??????

Can I get a PM from you?

If not, let me know, Im cool with that. Just let me and others know Brother!
Unread November 14th, 2011
VIP User

Lanced

Hard to blame the guy for not posting anything more. I mean.....at the moment....he probably wants to be as far away from anything to do with MP's as he possibly can. He posted his experience as a warning for all of us to be careful, and if we never hear from him again, I wouldn't be surprised. Could you imagine how much something like this would fuck with your life? Most of us go to MP's...enjoy the experience...and forget about it within days....sometimes hours. He is now carrying a very negative reminder of his experience 24/7. I know what it's like to sit in a doctor's office waiting room before going for tests like these, because I've done it. There is nothing greater that can alter your perspective on our hobby than going through something like this. And what if he's married? "Honey...what happened to your dick?".... Pretty tough to explain your way out of that one. Regardless, I give him a big "thank you" for the wake up call, and wish him the best of luck.
Unread November 14th, 2011
VIP User

Mr Moonlight

I bet you don't and what is the difference. Who is the terrorist people should stay away from? and where does she work.
Unread November 15th, 2011
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanced View Post
Hard to blame the guy for not posting anything more. I mean.....at the moment....he probably wants to be as far away from anything to do with MP's as he possibly can. He posted his experience as a warning for all of us to be careful, and if we never hear from him again, I wouldn't be surprised. Could you imagine how much something like this would fuck with your life? Most of us go to MP's...enjoy the experience...and forget about it within days....sometimes hours. He is now carrying a very negative reminder of his experience 24/7. I know what it's like to sit in a doctor's office waiting room before going for tests like these, because I've done it. There is nothing greater that can alter your perspective on our hobby than going through something like this. And what if he's married? "Honey...what happened to your dick?".... Pretty tough to explain your way out of that one. Regardless, I give him a big "thank you" for the wake up call, and wish him the best of luck.
If it did happen to me, I would post who it is via Pm at the very least for those who asked.
It is something people should know for those who ask to know.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Moonlight View Post
I bet you don't and what is the difference. Who is the terrorist people should stay away from? and where does she work.
I wouldnt make that bet if I was you.
VIP User

Tigertime1

Gentlemen
Let's get real here. Sua Gua said it all. We have to draw the line somewhere.

We are the PAYING MONGERS. They are the PROVIDERS who are getting paid by US.
They should be providing services in a comfortable, clean and safe manner. They are in business and certainly hope to have us cum back and to spread the word for the good not sread the bad stuff.

It shows how little they think of us in most cases. We are just a $$$ sign on a cock to them.
TT1
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

The more I thought about this issue the more I thought YES, you should provide the identity of the gal. Looking at this as a possible health risk to many. Wouldn't you want to "save" other mongers from going thru what your going thru now?

If I was in your position I too would struggle with what to do. However, when all is said and done, I would reveal her identity just to keep others protected.
Unread November 16th, 2011
VIP User

Lanced

Hey.....I'm not sayin the SHOULD keep his mouth shut. Do I wanna know who the STD Queen is? Fuckin right I do, and I hope he tells us. I'm just sayin that, given what the guy is going through, the well-being of you, me, and any other guy on here is the last thing on his mind. "I've got sores on my dick!?! Quick....get me to the forum!!!"
Unread November 16th, 2011
VIP User

Default I know.....

it is who most of us think it is.
PM for info.
Unread November 17th, 2011
VIP User

mtracker

If you guys would look around, you'd see the answer to your question was posted on the boards two months ago. Look at the comment AlleyCat posted on the reviews of Lisa at Q and Q on September 14, 2011. Oh, yeah, you're too lazy to put on a rubber, so of course you're too lazy to do research on the boards.