Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 9th, 2011
VIP User

Alley Cat
Default Positive STD

To minimize the risk of contacting STD's I avoided S/W's and only frequented MP's. Predominantly AMP's in and around ChinaTown.

Up until early this year I accepted bbbj's from all that offered. Daty was done with a few and anal with two. F/S was always covered with the exception of one Chinese girl.

She took a condom off me and told me to come inside. Of course I was the only one. The next time I went to cover up she acted upset. We never used a condom again, including anal. This went on for a year. Last spring a urination problem sent me to the Dr. The problem was chlamydia. I told the girl that I would pay for her test but she said no.

I now have tested for a far more serious STD and told her. Again I offered to pay but she told me to die.
I could have contacted this from a bbbj but probably not. I certainly
wasn't the only one. When I confronted her She said she didn't
want condoms as to make you cum quicker and get the next customer. She was the only one I went F/S without protection.
Get tested and be safe.
Unread November 10th, 2011
VIP User

nexus1239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley Cat View Post
To minimize the risk of contacting STD's I avoided S/W's and only frequented MP's. Predominantly AMP's in and around ChinaTown.

Up until early this year I accepted bbbj's from all that offered. Daty was done with a few and anal with two. F/S was always covered with the exception of one Chinese girl.

She took a condom off me and told me to come inside. Of course I was the only one. The next time I went to cover up she acted upset. We never used a condom again, including anal. This went on for a year. Last spring a urination problem sent me to the Dr. The problem was chlamydia. I told the girl that I would pay for her test but she said no.

I now have tested for a far more serious STD and told her. Again I offered to pay but she told me to die.
I could have contacted this from a bbbj but probably not. I certainly
wasn't the only one. When I confronted her She said she didn't
want condoms as to make you cum quicker and get the next customer. She was the only one I went F/S without protection.
Get tested and be safe.
You got to be kidding me, right! Bareback Sex with a high volume girl can get your dick into serious consequence. Maybe, she had sex with other guys behind your back unprotected. She doesn't want to get test because she's already infected with STD possibly AIDS too.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Can you.....

....tell me who via email private message?
This reeks of who I think you are talking about, but I want to be sure.

If you tell me, I wont tell anyone. That is up to you to do if you want to.

If not, thats cool to.
VIP User

mtracker

I'm sure we all know which girl this has gotta be. The one, the only.
VIP User

Tigertime1

Is this an open forum or what?
We need to protect ourselves and look out for each other. .
Say who she is and say it loud, but only if you are absolutely sure.
They don't give a shit about us. We are only the hottest guy for 45 minutes and until the next guy.
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

First of all ALLEYCAT I hope this is not llfe-threatening and that you are receiving the proper care. Wish you the best!

Secondly, thank you for sharing this story with us.

I know we all have our own opinions, however this is something you should have mentioned in the forum when you contacted chlamydia. If you have it, I'm sure others do to. Who knows, maybe I would have stayed quiet too. In any event, hope things work out for you positively.

I do think it would be smart to let us know the gal.
Unread November 11th, 2011
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertime1 View Post
Is this an open forum or what?
We need to protect ourselves and look out for each other. .
Say who she is and say it loud, but only if you are absolutely sure.
They don't give a shit about us. We are only the hottest guy for 45 minutes and until the next guy.
This is why in another thread I wanted to start a backchannel email/PM system for those who we trust. ALLEY CAT you are one I would be happy to share with, and I would spread the word to others that you are OK to share with. To late now! Your problem is not severe, Thank God Brother, youll be OK. What you and I and others should do is check with some of us and ask us via PM if you are not sure about a girl.

But like most things I say or ask for on here, it gets very few replies.
If we had a backchannel system, there is a great chance you and others would NOT have got the gift you got.

Amen TT1, but some are to shy or subborn to say or ask for any info. Monger ego is strong!
Unread November 11th, 2011
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtracker View Post
I'm sure we all know which girl this has gotta be. The one, the only.
My thoughts exactly but, I know 5 girls in that area who do the same thing as described so we might not be correct.
I have had all 5 numerous times and always used protection. They all would do BB if I wanted. I never did.
I also hve their numbers so that is why I ask who via PM.
She will be contacted. She is a sexual terrorist at this point. Dont laugh, she is, and she could be arrested for doing this knowingly.
Unread November 13th, 2011
VIP User

Mr Moonlight

I don't understand why anyone is concerned about protecting her identity. Does anyone think she is using her real name anyway?
Unread November 13th, 2011
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Moonlight View Post
I don't understand why anyone is concerned about protecting her identity. Does anyone think she is using her real name anyway?
good point but, I bet I have her real name!