Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 15th, 2012
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

I'd say both have a lot to do with what's going on here in Chicago. With the AMPs many owners tend to overprice their massage rates (IMHO massages should cost $20 for 1/2 hour and $40 for 1 hour). I don't make the big bucks like some mongers here do so I need to make sure that when I do monger it's money not wasted. I want a decent massage and a good HJ - I can live with that, but I've found that most places don't have that combo; it's usually one good aspect or the other but not both.

And the other big thing is LEO. Seems as if RahmboDart has made it a personal crusade to wipe out all Chicago AMPs. Why waste resources trying to eliminate an industry that's going to be around no matter what LEO does? RahmboDart needs to focus his attention on real issues, such as stopping all the killings and shootings that take place on an everyday basis. But leave the people who are trying to make a honest living alone.