Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread October 26th, 2011
VIP User

badman60602
Default fear or money

For me mostly fear. My job does not allow for an arrest... Sua has been in a place or two when they have been busted. If that was me the cops would all be talking, so many of them know me on a personal basis. I cannot allow that to happen. Open enforecment is good for people like L at harmonious.... I preferred it when she was not outed however. Thanks Sua for sharing that one with us....the proper way.
Unread October 27th, 2011
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I dont think its only one thing.

Did you ever think that also the girls are trained to say its slow?

I for one dont want them to say theyre slammed with business...
They can be trained to say anything, anytime, to anyone, anywhere, just like we are trained via experience, sometimes, to get thru their BS when they tell us something. The difference is knowing when they give a canned answer to basic monger questions.

I know way to many girls who are friends with me. (I know, hard for some of you guys to believe you can get very close to them) who all tell me the same thing about their biz based on their knowledge of them knowing they cant BS me like they do others.

I verify and then trust after I am told something by these girls. Their entire life is a big lie once they get into this biz. When they know they can talk to someome they think they can trust, they talk and talk and talk. I could write a novel about the info I have gained thru the years just by talking to the girls, and them telling me things that they tell very few if any on the outside. I get calls just about everyday from different girls who just want advice on many things, or just to talk, just like maybe you would with your friends. I treat them as friends, and they are friends, and it is a good feeling for all of us.

Enough for now.....Maybe the novel is starting.
VIP User

tsita

badman, i just sent you a pm, if you didn't get it let me know.
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

For me it's some PIGS and some (not enough time as I use to have). Plus I enjoy the same girls most of the time. As SG said "When they know they can talk to someone they think they can trust, they talk and talk and talk." sometimes maybe lunch or breakfast. Just don't want to spend time looking for someone new and then waisting time and money if it does not work out.
Unread November 7th, 2011
VIP User

badman60602

Tsita...did not get the PM. I will try you
Unread March 1st, 2012
VIP User

rubrubrub

its both for me.... but, mostly it is environmental.... one of the things i enjoy most is the adventure.... trying new places, new people, etc.... but, thanks to our politicians and their appointed officials, there is a strong negativity out there that makes the adventure more frustrating than it is worth.... mongers are fearful, providers are fearful, owners are fearful... in my mindthat fear is killing business... trust is more expensive to build these days
Unread March 2nd, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

I got an email the other day, and the guy who is a great contributor here asked me about some mongering he could do that he hasnt done. I told him that I really didnt monger that much anymore. Well, I have to apologize to him as I still monger a lot. I just go to the places that I write about here, and very few of the ones that I havent been to.
I am not really worried about the USELESS, GUTLESS COWARD COPS that try to bust these places anymore. If I am in one and they come in and arrest me, so be it. I have a lawyer friend downtown who is so connected to the judges etc, he told me to just enjoy myself, and if I got busted for such a MAJOR crime as getting a massage, he would help me and I would never have to go to court. He would take care of it. I know most of you dont have such a friend, but really think about it....busted for getting a massage....I also know about the arrest and the family/SO/job/kids etc but he also said there are those now who can sue the city for such a thing.
I know a couple of you are lawyers, and one is a criminal lawyer...your thoughts!!!
Unread March 2nd, 2012
VIP User

Tigertime1

I think it's a mix of all of the above. Money is tighter, but so is the selection of girls. Personally I still like a little strange with a new girl as often as possible.
The more places that close, the girls are becoming a lot more cautious as the don't want to get busted. It's the chicken and the egg. We want new and prettyy girls but don't want to waste time and money going 2-3 times till we get satisfaction or NOT.

I still have a couple of favs but they just don't get my Tiger tail as hard cause I know what's cummin. No mistery, no anticipation, less excitement. Like a girlfriend!!

A lot of the reviews are from places getting farther and farther out in the burbs or out of town. Morris, La Salle, Belvedere, Roselle, Elginand beyond are kinda far for me.,
An hour + each way is very time consuming.
We need more city and close by reviews as well
Unread March 10th, 2012
VIP User

puddindog

I have to agree, its with the sissy's lurking around, Also it does come into play when you have to travel to these spa's and gas is over 4 bucks a gallon and the asswipe govern'r had to almost double the tolls; Now come to think of it, we should do this out of town, road trip????
Unread April 16th, 2012
VIP User

Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
How true but with a small dick and a fat belly it HARD to get in there from behind.

quote = How true but with a small dick and a fat belly it HARD to get in there from behind. Sounds like a lot of us.