Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 17th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
"D" I have to tell you what I think here about what you are saying about this battle w/1Dr....I don't think youre fucking with him at all. Your words are too severe to be haha, lets pretend.
You have a problem w/him and you have expressed it via this board, and thats OK with me, but after reading what you have written here to him, its not a joke towards him in IMHO.
You have to much venom in your diatribe and it shows.
I have met with you and I know you are a good man.
1Dr is a VERY good friend of mine now, and I know for a fact he is a GREAT person, like his style or not. For you to say what you say is just not right.. "D" its just not.
You got called out and now you say that youre busting his balls....I don't think so Bro... you have a legit problem with him it seems to me, or maybe I just don't get your type of humor/ball busting rhetoric.
Get to know him better and you will be his friend....trust me on this, he is a legit GREAT guy.
Sorry for the slop if you consider this, that, but I would say the same thing about others here too if they were "attacked" by another Monger.
To say what you said about Thymades or whatever the fuck his name is, is just not right either.
He is a great guy too, and he smart enough to know not to just put up reviews on girls just because..... He is another who is top shelf, and not one to pin against the wall because you are just "busting his balls".
Slow down "D", we are your friends, not your enemies, and you should respect that as we respect you, and your thoughts and opinions.
SG,you could not be more wrong on your assumption, that I have a problem with Doc,on the contrary, I consider him a friend.
Why else I would have lunch with him,always enjoy his company,and sharp wit,(you have to fight to contribute to the conversation, cause his talking not stop lol) and we have been txting back and forth numerous times.
As far as where I am coming from with this,i will tell you.
The board had been dead for a while ,was running out of shit to post,and then I thought back a couple years and the epic feud we had.
Granted I should have given the Doc a heads up, but I wanted his reaction to be spontaneous.
So I figured the Doc ,smart man that he is,would caught on,and if he had any doubts he would get in touch with me.
So you see, there is no beef towards any of you,i have met with you guys more then once,if a dint like your company I would not have bothered.
As you know, I am doing VERY well with the ladys,so there is no jealousy on my part.
If the Doc wants to proclaim that his is the king of all the mongering world god bless him lol
As far as my humor....as you have said.. it gets lost in this pages.
To conclude I still consider yous guys my friends.
peace.
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Interesting comments. No need to add too much. SuaGua expressed his feelings and I would agree with him 100%. I do not think for one second (BIG D) that you were "joking" Nothing you can say or add that would make me think otherwise. You thought it, you typed it, you hit the send button, therefore (in my book) it's the truth. We have not sent text messages back and forth. You sent me a text message Sunday morning to which I didn't respond. WHY? I was done talking about it. Perhaps you are trying to backpedal your way out of the situation.

Admit it Big D, you got pissed off or ticked off (with what I wrote) and you made a comment or two or three or eight. Then I came right back at you with comments. It's not a big deal. Really, nothing gained nothing lost.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
SG,you could not be more wrong on your assumption, that I have a problem with Doc,on the contrary, I consider him a friend.
Why else I would have lunch with him,always enjoy his company,and sharp wit,(you have to fight to contribute to the conversation, cause his talking not stop lol) and we have been txting back and forth numerous times.
As far as where I am coming from with this,i will tell you.
The board had been dead for a while ,was running out of shit to post,and then I thought back a couple years and the epic feud we had.
Granted I should have given the Doc a heads up, but I wanted his reaction to be spontaneous.
So I figured the Doc ,smart man that he is,would caught on,and if he had any doubts he would get in touch with me.
So you see, there is no beef towards any of you,i have met with you guys more then once,if a dint like your company I would not have bothered.
As you know, I am doing VERY well with the ladys,so there is no jealousy on my part.
If the Doc wants to proclaim that his is the king of all the mongering world god bless him lol
As far as my humor....as you have said.. it gets lost in this pages.
To conclude I still consider yous guys my friends.
peace.
Couple of things Bro...
1st...1drmain is not smart, I feel for him.2nd
2nd....I have had rants on here that many of the vets here know about regarding the lack of info posted on here. All you have to do is go back a few pages to last year, and the year before and you will see it. We just have to realize the Chicago Mongers suck when it comes to sharing. Now I do have some great PM guys I share with, but I am not going to put them out here, Ill let them do that, and they are terrific, but the rest.... well just forget about it, no one is sharing, plain and simple
3rd...you have to take a look at what you wrote and say it to yourself out loud, and then tell me that you were only "Joking". I still don't think so and I have read it 4 times now looking for the joking angle. Cant find it and I have a good sense of humor.
If you read it out loud to yourself, you would piss yourself off, to much venom in your rhetoric Bro, sorry but again, IMHO, you were not joking, you were spewing.
4th...Bro, you, me, 1drmain or anyone shouldnt bring the word "jealousy" into any conversation when talking here to us, or us to you... really don't have to.
Jealousy to me is the greatest form of insecurity there is in a man.
I heard that somewhere a long time ago and it just stuck with me and it is the truth.
Im thrilled you are doing very well with the ladies, as I would any of the Mongers we know and like, and become friends with.
Just one question tho, doing very well compared to whom? LOL!
It doesnt matter to me, as I look at you as a Buddy too, so I have no ill will towards you at all.
Go get 'em.
Eat 'em and smile! (Van Halen)
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Now lets do a group hug and sing kumbya. LOL
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

If that is your guys take on this so be it ,everyone is entitled to their opinion, but for you SG to try to analyze me and my humor, saying jealous , insecure etc, none of that applies to me.
There's nothing you guys have that I am envious off ,women I got in and out of the spas,money I have that too, status , I have it where it counts.
but enough of this shit, we went through that 2 years ago.
As far as I am concerned this matter is closed, you guys want to stay in touch it's ok with me, if you don't that's ok also.
Unread November 18th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
If that is your guys take on this so be it ,everyone is entitled to their opinion, but for you SG to try to analyze me and my humor, saying jealous , insecure etc, none of that applies to me.
There's nothing you guys have that I am envious off ,women I got in and out of the spas,money I have that too, status , I have it where it counts.
but enough of this shit, we went through that 2 years ago.
As far as I am concerned this matter is closed, you guys want to stay in touch it's ok with me, if you don't that's ok also.
I didn't say anything about you being jealous...read it again.
Man, you just fly off the handle.
Unread November 18th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

All right guys. If you want to be gentlemen don't stop bullying each other this LITTLE BALD FAT MOTHERFUCKER is going to start kicking ASS. Play nice or Santa will give you a case of penispentulitis.
Unread November 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm picturing the bad Santa movie, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
All right guys. If you want to be gentlemen don't stop bullying each other this LITTLE BALD FAT MOTHERFUCKER is going to start kicking ASS. Play nice or Santa will give you a case of penispentulitis.