Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 28th, 2013
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree. The girls will treat you nice if you treat them the same.
Unread March 1st, 2013
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

SG you are right on brother. The other day I spent sometime at a spa and helped out a girl with an idiot. He is such a scumbag. Hassling all three girls and scaring them. Stopped by the other day and we talked fro about 90 mins. I told her to call the cops the next time he comes in. Told her to just tell the cops that he is causing a scene and trouble. I have been to many places many times and have not left happy but I don't make a scene or trouble. Just move on to another spa. There are many out there.
Unread March 1st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
You are on the money My Friend. You would be amazed at how many mongers dont know wtf you just said because they are incapable of having any game/play/interaction with women anywhere, especially PFP girls.
To this day I just shake my head when I hear what the girls tell me as far as the way some mongers try to relate whatever to them for the service they want. Some of it is sickening, and mongers wonder why the girls are cautious when we go in as a new customer and the girls are scared/cautious, and we wonder why.
Could it be that the last customer wanted to piss or watch her take a shit on him, or he just tried to slap her around a little for his own pleasure?
Thats correct guys, this stuff happens to these girls, and so much more.
I dont say this to anyone with a serious fetish, but when you get physical to get what you think you might get, you are way off base. I know most of you dont do anything close to that, and some probably think I am lying, but Im not.
I think the people that go to MP's are no different than the regular population. Some have game and know right from wrong and other do not. Some guys think if a girl is doing something sexual for money she doesn't need to be treated like a girl that does not. If you have game or even basic social skills you will go much farther than the guys that don't. (inside and outside of this hobby) Guys without game will not get laid inside or outside the MP world. Most people have the mistaken notion that because we like go to the MP's that we can't get laid otherwise. Most of us have wives, GF's or can get plenty of pussy with regular girls but prefer the MP for less hassle and drama that goes on with getting square girls to fuck. It says a lot about someone's character that can't get a MP girl to give him extras.
Unread March 1st, 2013
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

Well said as always Sua Gua.