Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 31st, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default funny spa visits

Here is one of mine.
I was at a Korean Spa a while back. The radio was blasting a nascar race which I found an odd choice. I asked the lady if she liked nascar racing. She said no, then yes, then left the room. Another lady came back with her and they started giving me a 4 hand. The new lady said "Honey, we like country music but we don't know how to change the station. can you do it for us?" So I changed the station and we continued the 4 hand with the country music. Still not the best mood but oh well. Better than a nascar race, LOL.

I'd be interested in your story.
Unread September 3rd, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I have many......however, I cannot think straight. One that pops into my head. I was waiting for my gal to finish with a customer. Customer left and she gave me this look like thank god he is gone. Anyway, they couldn't use the room anymore after that. This guy stunk up the room. I walked in and almost tossed my cookies. The massage gal told me after about 15 minutes she asked him to leave and gave his money back. The smell lingered in the room. Not sure if is still stinks. Haven't been back since. Just disgusting how some people are and their personal hygiene. Take a fucking shower.
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold

In the middle of a rub, I got a request for DATY. She sat in a chair but only pulled her pants down as she was afraid MMS would come in. I got to it, and she got so excited she somehow twisted her pants and underwear around my head and pulled me right over (I was laughing so hard that was not difficult).
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

That is funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymedes View Post
In the middle of a rub, I got a request for DATY. She sat in a chair but only pulled her pants down as she was afraid MMS would come in. I got to it, and she got so excited she somehow twisted her pants and underwear around my head and pulled me right over (I was laughing so hard that was not difficult).
Unread September 4th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymedes View Post

Thrasy------------ you ate pussy? you sick fucking bastard...cannot believe you would DATY, lol.
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Thrasy------------ you ate pussy? you sick fucking bastard...cannot believe you would DATY, lol.
Looks like you got competition as to who is the best snatch muncher Doc,maybe we should have a pussy eating contest between you and Thrashymedes lol.
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

Funny thing happened on the way to the spa---- was at one of my old favs and mamasan advised that she had a new girl and would I mind giving her a try ok the girl came around and she was tiny about 30 I said fine and mamasan told the girl to look after me,the TS was great and the first 25 mins of the massage was fantastic she then started the feather touch on the jewels etc then to my surprise she blew on the starfish as she was on the table between my legs my reaction was to raise my hips and to my surprise she dove straight in her tong must have been 3inches deep in my ass it normally takes me a while to explode but as she reached round and started on the old boy I exploded all over the place and for some reason I started to laugh uncontrollably mamasan opened the door to see if everything was ok and caught the poor girl with her tongue up my ass which did not assuage my laughter
On my way out I thanked mms for her introduction and I would be back soon at which she started to giggle and said no doubt. I did and the girl became my go to ,sadly now back in China
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Looks like you got competition as to who is the best snatch muncher Doc,maybe we should have a pussy eating contest between you and Thrashymedes lol.

trust me, ain't no one eating pussy more or better then I.....that is why they call me glazed face, lol.
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
trust me, ain't no one eating pussy more or better then I.....that is why they call me glazed face, lol.
that explains it...I always wonder what kind of jell you use for you hair,now I know....PUSSY JUICE...lmao....
Unread September 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
that explains it...I always wonder what kind of jell you use for you hair,now I know....PUSSY JUICE...lmao....

that was good.