Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread April 9th, 2017
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future
Default Looking for an MIA

A thread for those of us looking for old friends.

I used to see Melody at Princess Spa on Milwaukee. Sometime in December, she disappeared. Anyone know where she is? Absolutely fantastic legit massage, but with some excellence to end it well. Very classy woman.
Unread April 10th, 2017
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
A thread for those of us looking for old friends.

I used to see Melody at Princess Spa on Milwaukee. Sometime in December, she disappeared. Anyone know where she is? Absolutely fantastic legit massage, but with some excellence to end it well. Very classy woman.
Sorry RR never had the pleasure to have a session with Melody,even though when they opened up on Milwaukee av, and later on on Belmont if memory serves ,Maggie txt both times .
I still have not booked a session with them....I think I have been spoiled with my regulars lol
If I hear something I will let you know.
Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry buddy. No clue. Does anyone know where Emily from oki doki has gone?
Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I am fairly certain that she has retired for a while. Her kid is close to school age - I guess its time to pay attention to the home front for a while.