Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread April 11th, 2017
VIP User

progolfer

Perfect for me is when I can relate to the girl right away. She is usually talkative, playful and interested in giving a good massage. You can usually know within a minute or two whether the session will be good. Also if I am attracted to her, mutual touching makes it perfect.
Unread April 14th, 2017
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Wow. A lot of Chicago action!
Unread April 15th, 2017
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Wow. A lot of Chicago action!
Hey Chance good of you to chime in ,how r things in La_La land...
Thanks for the underhanded compliment by the way, ,here in Chicago we can use all the help we can get when it comes to communicating ,me personally I don't get the people that are members on this site,they read the forum and they don't respond ...hey Chicago mongers wake up ,it only takes a couple minutes to post your opinion,and if u don't like the topic ...pick your own.
Thanks again Pal.
Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys,
Attraction is a start for making the session potentially better. Also if she talks a little and puts forth some effort in the massage that will warrant a little more. Also not being a robot and getting into it helps.

I know I don't have as many years or get out as often as you guys but I'll contribute when I can. I hope to see this board thriving.
Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

It will come alive if everyone chips in.

New hint for success: don't be afraid to revisit a place if you haven't been there in a while. Regardless of reviews (or non-reviews), you can often make a surprise discovery! I did so recently on Halsted at Green Spa.
Unread May 24th, 2017
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

No new comments in almost a month...
Unread March 3rd, 2018
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Hello gentlemen, wow i have been off of here for almost two years and this place has died. Where have all the mongers gone. RM? Just thought i would say hi to my fellow mongers.
Time for a SEA trip.
Unread March 4th, 2018
VIP User

[quote=earnhardt;93927]Hello gentlemen, wow i have been off of here for almost two years and this place has died. Where have all the mongers gone. RM? Just thought i would say hi to my fellow mongers.
Time for a SEA trip

Hello E,how you been pal,good to see you still mongering
how is Thailand, still going there ?
As you can see the back and forth on this site is non existent,been away from all sites myself for a couple of years,came back 5,6 months ago tried to infuse a little conversation....did not happen.
Truth be told i kind of miss the good old days with the Doc and Sua and a couple of others,even though we did not see eye to eye it was a blast.
hope you hang around.
Unread March 4th, 2018
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Thanks diavolos. Yep still going to Thailand. Also threw in a week or two in Angeles City just for some more fun. Although many guys on here did not see eye to eye with Sua i do miss him like a brother.
Unread March 5th, 2018
VIP User

Past by Lolium the other day...place was closed ,does anyone know why.. Coco own the place with her boyfriend,I knew Coco puff from way back when she worked for Connie at Sunkiss.
For an Asian she had the best natural rack out there...hear that Jrob.