Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread June 12th, 2015
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts
Talking Salad Tossing

A very touchy subject some mongers love it (me) whilst others do not,I say whatever floats your boat.
I have a couple of go to girls that provide this service with a smile and enjoy reciprocation I was wondering what thoughts fellow mongers have on the subject
Happy Mongering
Unread June 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well as a monger I can say i encountered my 1st salad tossing in the not so distant past. It surprised me but I will say I enjoyed it, and the gal certainly did. I try to remain open minded to new experiences and have been back to that MP several times to get that service again, not saying I want it every time but as an available option when I am in the mood it is nice.
Unread June 14th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I've had it from Korean spa's. Its ok. They seem to enjoy it.
Unread June 26th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

As long as there is no mustard dressing involved.....
Unread June 26th, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

i enjoy it a lot, and who comes up with the names for these things? there is nothing leafy or green about my asshole or any that I have licked.
Unread July 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
i enjoy it a lot, and who comes up with the names for these things? there is nothing leafy or green about my asshole or any that I have licked.
I saw a prison documentary and the inmate explained it has something to do with salad dressing and making his bitch lick the dressing out. I cannot confirm this story.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I saw a prison documentary and the inmate explained it has something to do with salad dressing and making his bitch lick the dressing out. I cannot confirm this story.
Gosh, I could have lived my whole life without hearing that....
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

Hix67 is on a distinguished road

I'm guessing - salad is a form of cellulose which the body cannot digest so it goes out the pooper. Eat some corn while you're at it, a complete meal!
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hix67 View Post
I'm guessing - salad is a form of cellulose which the body cannot digest so it goes out the pooper. Eat some corn while you're at it, a complete meal!
Barf out loud!