Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 7th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

It's great that RR stepped up and tried to wake some Non Shariing Mongers up, but if you go back a few years here, I hit on this years ago, and what do we have? No one sharing still, again, once more, same ol same ol, Sam shit, different day.....on and on.

I have literally a "couple" of guys I still share with, but it is private and that's cool, but what would really be cool is if let's say I came back and posted about a girl that plays, and left the message vague so that my sharing Mongers would contact me via PM and we could share that way. At least others would know there is a fucking pulse out there with over 60+ Asian places too go to in and around 50 miles or so of the Chiraq area.

It still won't work because it is a mentality that Chicago Mongers have to not share, even with guys who have info that would leave other Mongers open mouthed with certain info.
I really like MPR and can't stand RM. this place is so much better IMHO, but many gravitate over there and it is a dumb as an anvil with some of the shit guys say over there, and guess what? Chicago Mongers don't share there either.

How about some of you "newer" Mongers open up some doors here and you will be surprised by the info some of us have and would love to be surprised by something new....I don't know everything either Guys.
Unread December 7th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Just one more thing to those who would like start sharing...I won't share a damn thing if you have nothing for m and I don't know you....but I will tell you what I know if you are open with me.

GL
Unread December 8th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I continue the thought and update on a few good areas to explore. I have have found a quiet place near Ashland with a real cutie that is an 8/10 on massage skills and plays a little bit, a busier place near the lake (you all know about it) where anything goes, and a newer place farther North up Ashland where the sexier massage gals are contesting for your dollar (transplanted gals, with some nice history in the neighborhood).

And a very quiet place closer to River North that offers a fantastic massage with teasing and a wonderful finish. Not for those who need it all, but for the ones looking for a woman who can carry on a conversation and knows how relax a man completely.
Unread December 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

What are the spa names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
I continue the thought and update on a few good areas to explore. I have have found a quiet place near Ashland with a real cutie that is an 8/10 on massage skills and plays a little bit, a busier place near the lake (you all know about it) where anything goes, and a newer place farther North up Ashland where the sexier massage gals are contesting for your dollar (transplanted gals, with some nice history in the neighborhood).

And a very quiet place closer to River North that offers a fantastic massage with teasing and a wonderful finish. Not for those who need it all, but for the ones looking for a woman who can carry on a conversation and knows how relax a man completely.
Unread December 9th, 2015
VIP User

progolfer

Ok guys, sorry for the lack of response. Been busy but not a good excuse.
My favorites are: West River (Chloe aka no no) . Belmont Spa (1430) has Sarah. Oki Doki has Emily and Grand has Mary (just started there). Sunkiss has Annie. These have been my go to places depending on what I am looking for. All are good based on their familiarity with me. Don't have time to try newer places unless can get good recommendation (help).
Unread December 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the spa names for those of us not close to the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
Ok guys, sorry for the lack of response. Been busy but not a good excuse.
My favorites are: West River (Chloe aka no no) . Belmont Spa (1430) has Sarah. Oki Doki has Emily and Grand has Mary (just started there). Sunkiss has Annie. These have been my go to places depending on what I am looking for. All are good based on their familiarity with me. Don't have time to try newer places unless can get good recommendation (help).
Unread December 10th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

At Grand, Mandy is solid. West River has No-no, Vicky (hot but too pushy with the tip and massage is just so-so), Bella is fun and is interested in going out, New Hope (under new ownership) has Cece who use to work at D&D on Archer about a year ago or so. There's another hot one at West River who is mixed with Chinese and Japanese, decent English, but the name escapes me. Saw her once, but no play.
Unread December 10th, 2015
VIP User

progolfer

BS, you might be thinking of Michelle. Just a guess tho.
Unread December 12th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
BS, you might be thinking of Michelle. Just a guess tho.
I would have remembered that name. Those of you who know me know why.