Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 10th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
The thread is dead?
You can start one Bro!
Unread February 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
You can start one Bro!
Unread February 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

DJ110 - what are you implying here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Guys playing grab ass turns to attempted murder. Onlyon this site
Unread February 20th, 2015
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

Been gone for a month and only read these as I hardly participate. Went to a GTG and met some good dudes. Still talk to them every now and then. A little hardcore here with this. I also agree that I think he went for the word emulate. Hope all is well guys and I hope to see you guys soon. I have a little info
Unread February 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

Welcome back jrob22!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob22 View Post
Been gone for a month and only read these as I hardly participate. Went to a GTG and met some good dudes. Still talk to them every now and then. A little hardcore here with this. I also agree that I think he went for the word emulate. Hope all is well guys and I hope to see you guys soon. I have a little info