Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 14th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Food for thought

The next time you walk into a spa and the girl comes out arms covered in oil and tells you she is busy don't stand there and ask her life story and don't ask her for a PHD dissertation on what a foot massage is. Respect the other monger who she is taking care of and leave.

The next time your leaving a spa and you see another monger being greeted by the one who just finished with you, don't stand there because you think your such a stud and continue having a conversation especially when she does not speak a word of English. Respect the other monger who she is taking care of and leave.

The next time you call a spa and she tells you she is busy, don't ask her to send you pictures of what she looks like and don't ask her if she will take care of little brother. Respect the other monger who she is taking care of and hang up.

The next time you are in spa and decide your such a stud you want another hour even though you were told she had another appointment, wait for it, Respect the other monger and come back later.

The next time you call a spa and tell the lady your hard and want to fuck her and she hangs up on your dumb ass, don't keep calling back and ask what's wrong.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Hmmm...It sounds like you've had a few of these things happen to you.

Seems like no brainer material to me. I vote yes!
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Hey D. Take it easy man. We all know that there are mongers with no etiquette and don't give a shit.
VIP User

progolfer

Happy Valentines day, dmichaels65, sounds like you could use some loving...
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

I did a double take. ...I thought I was reading one of SG sermons, lol,ok D-65, repeat after me. ....its useless to try to reform mongers.
So stop trying, you wasting your time.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Hmmm...It sounds like you've had a few of these things happen to you.

Seems like no brainer material to me. I vote yes!
Good Answer!
Senior Dog

The king got a lot of loving a record 13 days in a row. I do appreciate your good wishes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
Happy Valentines day, dmichaels65, sounds like you could use some loving...
Senior Dog

Thanks E. You are always the voice of reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
Hey D. Take it easy man. We all know that there are mongers with no etiquette and don't give a shit.
Senior Dog

Diavolos This is one of the lost gospels according to dmichaels65. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
I did a double take. ...I thought I was reading one of SG sermons, lol,ok D-65, repeat after me. ....its useless to try to reform mongers.
So stop trying, you wasting your time.