Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 20th, 2015
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default Yuan Yuan

I have not been to this place for a long time ,i was traveling on western and i was stopped at the light ....on a lark and having a few minutes to kill i parked and went in to say hi to Angela....no Angela ,not there no more....had her digits ,not anymore got erased with the new phone... i am not desperate to hook up with her ...i like to have my options open...in a pinch ..you never know,
so anybody know where she at.
Unread September 27th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I too used to have her number. But I somehow lost 'em. I haven't seen or heard from her in over a month, so I'd appreciate any info.

I can share some interesting experiences in return info on Miss MIA.
Unread October 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

You sound desperate. Move the fuck on. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
I have not been to this place for a long time ,i was traveling on western and i was stopped at the light ....on a lark and having a few minutes to kill i parked and went in to say hi to Angela....no Angela ,not there no more....had her digits ,not anymore got erased with the new phone... i am not desperate to hook up with her ...i like to have my options open...in a pinch ..you never know,
so anybody know where she at.