Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread April 7th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Angeline's Spa and Insurance

I don't know why I am really posting this, but I saw something interesting at Angeline's Spa in Westminster. (14022 Edwards Street)

They have a large STATE FARM logo painted on their front window. The rest of the shop look all the same. I peeked in the window, and saw brochures and pamphlets for SF Insurance.

What the...? Are they branching out? Can I get Monger Insurance?
Unread April 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno about State Farm. OTOH, I have heard you're in good hands with Allstate...
Unread April 9th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
...They have a large STATE FARM logo painted on their front window.

Not that it matters much, buy I drove up again today to look, and it's a FARMERS logo.

But it is odd...to me.
Unread April 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Can I buy insurance for premature ejaculation?
Unread April 9th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Can I buy insurance for premature ejaculation?
Yes, you can. Any ED can be added to your california earthquake as a "rider".....

Last edited by chanceforester; April 9th, 2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: spelling error
Unread April 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought Flood Insurance from them, for those times that your just so backed up!

Its probably some dumb BF that has finance the whole shop and thinks his girls are legit and now he needs to recap his investment, cause the girls tell him its slow and not making any money!

We need to be concerned if they start to advertise for the Center for Disease Control!
Unread April 13th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I am dissatisfied with my current insurer- 21st Century. I have always wanted to buy insurance from a prostitute. Here's my chance.
Unread April 14th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I am dissatisfied with my current insurer- 21st Century. I have always wanted to buy insurance from a prostitute. Here's my chance.
I googled it. The owner's name is Kevin Nguyen. It's a great front! Go Kevin, Go Kevin!
Unread April 26th, 2014

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default marketing

Farmer's is the one with the little tune that goes " bum, ba, bum, bum." But yes, times are tough and if you can sell some insurance with that handjob i guess thats what it takes. Usually they sell Herbalife or some crap.
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by facefook View Post
Farmer's is the one with the little tune that goes " bum, ba, bum, bum." But yes, times are tough and if you can sell some insurance with that handjob i guess thats what it takes. Usually they sell Herbalife or some crap.
It's gotta be just a front. After Hugh reviewed it I stopped in to do a fly by, kinda knowing I wouldn't want to pay $210 for a lack luster sesh even with a hottie. That's why I've avoided Bedazzled....

So when I stopped in a few weeks ago, I stood at the front desk for about 5 minutes (on camera, I'm sure). I dropped a business card and went on my way...never heard back either way.