Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 10th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Ichi was right again! The rapist is a "jail person" an unemployed plumber named Jennings. Riverside took him into custody. I hope Bubba likes him in jail.

Now the police want to tell us about Jennings partner. Another rapist. I wish they would put all the cards on the table, and let the public ID these type of people.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...227223681.html

I want to know why there is no reward? Could it be because any victim who is not a pretty young white girl is not worthy of a reward? That is messed up.
Unread October 14th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Oh yeah they are going to like him all right. He is going to be in protective custody for his stay in the Jail and Prison becuase in those places everyone knows what you are and what you did. They have a system. I am glad they got him. The street justice will be better than the legal justice.

I won't be too surprised if the Sherriffs of whover makes a little "slip up and expose him to a gang of general population thugs for say 10 minutes. Thats all it takes. A member or wanna be member of prison gang will get stripes for putting a shank or something else in this guy. He is a marked man. I hope they get him and I am sure the will. I bet the deputy or prison guard who "accidentaly" lets the general population at him will get a nice little bonus from the Emme or the Aryian brotherhood just to make him not be so embarrased for slipping up and mixing that guy with the GP..Just a matter of time. That is the best news I read in a while Velo.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

The reward is going to be reading the little snippet on page 43 of a newspaper about how this guy got beat to death in jail or prison.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

One down, one more to go. Evidently there were two rapists. But the odds are very good of finding this one as well.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

While I have no sympathy for this rapist/robber or guys like him, I have no respect for jail deputies or prison guards who don't do their job, and facilitating beat-downs or murders is hardly their job. L.A. County Sheriff deputies are cartoonish caricatures of law enforcement officers for whom brutality is a sport. LAPD and NYPD have nothing on them. L.A. Sheriffs would be right at home in Louisiana. No doubt Riverside Sheriffs are the same, if their systems are anything alike. Incarcerated populations have their own rules and standards, but little moral authority to judge anyone. I mean, yeah, the guy is a rapist, but the inmate stomping on his head is in there for beating his own mom to get her money for drugs. Strange how everyone snickers and makes "bubba" jokes about the extra punishment meted out in jail. I wonder how funny it would be to be the new kid on the cell block when the lights go out. That could be any one of us. How funny would that be? The rapist is a bastard, but the System is a crime and the Sheriff is a criminal. Wearing a badge doesn't make everything you do right.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Getting justice handed out by "bubba" is part of the deterrent to crime. If it was a fucking country club place then people would be even less afraid of doing crimes and getting caught. I think the wall street guys like madoff should meet bubba.

How about a Mexican or Turkish or the Middle Eastern Jails. I agree you shouldnt get shanked or raped but it shouldnt be a pleasant experience either.
Unread October 15th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Getting justice handed out by "bubba" is part of the deterrent to crime. If it was a fucking country club place then people would be even less afraid of doing crimes and getting caught. I think the wall street guys like madoff should meet bubba.

How about a Mexican or Turkish or the Middle Eastern Jails. I agree you shouldnt get shanked or raped but it shouldnt be a pleasant experience either.
I disagree. Getting "bubba" up your ass isn't part of the deterrent to crime. It's evidence of a failed system. Anyone who thinks jail (even in Malibu or Mayberry) is a country club should spend some time in one. The loss of freedom and dignity, as well as time out of your life are not small prices to pay. Not all people inside are convicted of heinous crimes. Should part of their punishment be fear of violence (at the hands of fellow inmates, or jail staff who SHOULD BE inmates) or homosexual rape? Remember, it could be you in there, just for trying to buy pussy, or being dumb enough to have drugs on you when attempting same. The same warped system that metes out street justice to those you don't like can just as easily be turned against you. I'm not a bleeding heart, but I do stop and think sometimes about what many of us are way too casual about.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Privatized prisons make it profitable for people to be locked up so that is why we have more people in prison than any other country. Over crowding is also why there is more violence. If you put a few hundred rats in a box...sooner or later the strong ones will attack and eat the weaker ones. It's no different with people. The weak are going to get raped, beaten and eaten (figuratively)
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Privatized prisons make it profitable for people to be locked up so that is why we have more people in prison than any other country. Over crowding is also why there is more violence. If you put a few hundred rats in a box...sooner or later the strong ones will attack and eat the weaker ones. It's no different with people. The weak are going to get raped, beaten and eaten (figuratively)
We have more people in prison because we have more laws, more ways to fuck up. A lot more things are illegal here, and we keep making more laws to enhance the punishments, so that people have longer sentences. Also, let's give credit to our LE friends. They are very good at making arrests, and we keep making it easier for them by relaxing the rules. We are creating our very own police state, beyond the wildest dreams of the Gestapo or Stasi.
VIP User

Smile

I worked in a county jail in California as a second job for about 2 years before I got in trouble mainly because, I admit. I was acting stupid and I put myself in a bad situation with my first wife. I learned some things about jails and jail/prison inmates while I was there. I also learned about "custody" AKA sheriff’s deputies and police officers by working in close quarters with them for 2 years.

The deputies are mostly young 20's kids who are doing mandatory time working in the jail. I think the idea is to "harden" them so if they cut the mustar they can function on the street beat. They are human. Most ,99% of them, don't want to be working in the jail. They want to work the street but they have to do their stint in the Jail for an indefinate time. If they make it they go to the street patrol. One thing about jail, it usually is very boring. So the deputies, at least some of them like "action" as in an inmate acting up and getting a beat down. That breaks up the monotony. They are hungry for action.

The sergeants of the deputies, from what I saw were more professional and not punks. They were very even and also very tough. If you get in trouble and you see stripes on the officers shoulders I advise you to comply or you will get beat down real quick. That said, I thought the sergeants were more even and fair. Just don't fuck with them and you will be OK. I had more respect for the sergeants.

The inmates: Some of them were career criminals. They just made different career choices than I did. Some of them were mentally ill and on drugs. Amphetamine is the worst drug for violent behavior. Alcohol is also a bad drug. People do stupid things when they are drunk. As for sex in jail and prison. There were plenty of gay inmates who were more than willing to give or sell another inmate sex. You did not need to rape them. They would give it to you. As I said, jail and prison is very boring. Getting fucked in the ass i guess is a nice diversion for some people. Sometime the inmates would even act up just to get custody to come down on them. I mean you have to be pretty bored that getting beat up would seem like an interesting diversion from the normal day to day routine.

The rapes were rare, at least at the jail I worked. Rape is not about sex. Rape is violence done either to punish or because the rapist is a sadist and just likes to rape people.

Some of the inmates were very psychotic and scary. There was a "quad" that is like a cell block at the jail I worked at where they housed the most dangerous inmates. You did not want those guys to know anything about you. Not your last name, where you lived nothing. They were "shot callers" and very tricky clever dangerous people, who were in jail to stand trial. the jail was next to the court house.

Occasionally I saw some sad things like the 18 year old boy/man who had sex with a 17 year old girl. Girls mother calls police says it was "rape" They take her to hospital do rape exam get semen off her 'just like in CSI" That boy is now in a world of shit. He may just as well have raped a 2 year old baby. He is a "rapist" in the eyes of the law and the jail population.

As far as rape goes, That stuff happens in jails and prison. I truly think if you are in jail, you are not a career criminal and not looking at 20 to life, if you mind your own business, treat the other inmates with respect you will probably be OK.

Prison is another story. In prison there are prison gangs. If you are standing alone it will be very difficult to survive if you are looking at a long sentance and you are in a prison. The gangs will extort you. If you are white the Aryan Brotherhood will invite you to prospect for them. The bad thing: They will tell you to do a job like shank a rat or a rapist. Just like in the movies. You can turn them down but now you are maybe marked to get shanked as well.

The good thing: If you have done your job the Aryan Brotherhood will protect you from the other gangs. The other gangs will leave you alone unless there is a war between the gangs. What have you got to lose. You are already in there for 20 to life. whats another 10 years?

There is part 2 to this story. It is the next reply. I am too wordy.

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 16th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.