Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread May 8th, 2012
VIP User

lastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to behold
Default Lili from A1

Does anyone remember or know where lili from the old A-1 on Live Oak went or where I can find her?

I used to frequent her before and enjoyed her service, after they closed I kept in contact with her but lost her cell number. Would love to revisit with her. Any one with info and willing to share , send me a message - thanks
Unread July 31st, 2012
VIP User

mgreen41

Lily has her own shop just down the street at 10th avenue. There are two shops. Lulu''s shop is on the street side. Lily/Eva's is in the back.

Eva/Lily always gave great BBBJCIMS. Hear she's got FOTB providers giving all services.

Mark
Unread July 31st, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Is Lily the one with the glasses?
Unread August 6th, 2012
VIP User

waru2005 has a spectacular aura aboutwaru2005 has a spectacular aura aboutwaru2005 has a spectacular aura about

Lulu says she's retired now. Working with elder folks (assisted living?). I don't think (fat and ugly) Eva ever went by the name Lily (but I could be mistaken). Lily with glasses is short and skinny. They were both at A-1 with Jim (also retired now).