Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 10th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Told you this Brian Stelter look alike is a cock sucking cum burping boy.
Unread May 10th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post

Cum burping boys are the most pathetic.

I don't make threats.
I keep promises.
Unread May 10th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...I have been away for a couple months and come back to this. It's official folks...MPR is no longer among the living. The only thing left are just the maggots feeding off it's rotten bloated carcass.
Will the last monger here please turn off the lights on your way out and don't forget to grab the flag as you're leaving!!
Unread May 10th, 2018
VIP User

The discussion boards have been excellent until D K started turning them into his own personal pee pool.
Everyone else on here is cool.
This kid has a screw lose. Just look at the threads.
Unread May 10th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
cock sucking cum boy

Mike, you were amazing Top lover boy

I'm always your ATF Bottom girl

Yummy Honey

Last edited by Drukpa Kunley; May 5th, 2022 at 08:18 PM.
Unread May 12th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
It would be such a pleasure taking you fishing. You would be the bait.
Naughty Boy Mike, your little fishing pole dipping into my chocolate pond was awesome

Last edited by Drukpa Kunley; May 5th, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
Unread May 14th, 2018
VIP User

Little Brian Stelter hoping and wishing.
Did your voice stop squeaking yet?
Unread May 14th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Wow...I have been away for a couple months and come back to this. It's official folks...MPR is no longer among the living. The only thing left are just the maggots feeding off it's rotten bloated carcass.
Will the last monger here please turn off the lights on your way out and don't forget to grab the flag as you're leaving!!
Some of us occasionally stray from our bunkers or hiding places to throw out a review. i noticed in this post-apocalyptic time that we're getting more reviews outside of what was once Asian provider central, Southern California. I also noticed that submitted reviews are being posted a lot quicker than when MPR was livin' high on the pussy hog. i submitted a review of a legit provider in the afternoon and the next day it was posted.
I still have hopes for freedom of speech. Then we can all crawl out from under those rocks we've been living under. Personally, I'm getting tired of waking up with wood lice in my pockets. That's pill bugs or rolly pollies for you non-bio nerd momgers.

Last edited by Deezguy; May 14th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Unread May 14th, 2018
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post
Naughty Boy Mike, your little fishing pole dipping into my chocolate pond was awesome
Brian Stelter/Drukpa Kunley and his buddies sit around sucking each other off to convince themselves and each other they aren't homophobic.

This way they stay in good graces with the clergy of the Church of Marx and remain in good standing with their Leftist professors, Marxoid mass media and assorted conformed chic hipsters.
Then they're perplexed when chicks won't date them.
Unread May 14th, 2018
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I noticed in this post-apocalyptic time

"And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth."