Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 7th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, seriously? Shit, this place was awesome. Most gals gave a great massage AND anything was on the table. We'll ALL miss this place.
Unread January 8th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I think they been closed a couple of weeks but some mongers are still reviewing the place like it is still open
Unread January 8th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
I think they been closed a couple of weeks but some mongers are still reviewing the place like it is still open
what a surprise....
Unread January 8th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
........ I went there on New Years Day after getting blue balls from Sara at Pacific and the place was closed...so I wen to King Taco instead. .....
I'm trying to wrap my head around getting blue-balls and going to King Taco for resolution? Just saying! (lol)
Unread January 9th, 2016
VIP User

Rawrats

Spoke with Rose and indicated that owners raised the rent to double what it was. They are closed. She didn't say where the girls went. Some went on vacation, etc
Unread January 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny is at Health Massage 9866 Garvey Ave #D El Monte. Susan is at JK Massage 13052 Valley Blvd La Puente
Unread January 9th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Jenny is at Health Massage 9866 Garvey Ave #D El Monte. Susan is at JK Massage 13052 Valley Blvd La Puente
Where did Ellie end up? She told me she was going to China again,but that was in Nov
Unread January 9th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I'm trying to wrap my head around getting blue-balls and going to King Taco for resolution? Just saying! (lol)
If you really want to know (lol)..

It was freaking New Years Day and only foot massage places were open. Angel was open but 5-0 was parked outside. Ace actually was steel gated locked Bought two street tacos and a carnitas burrito fro the King...took them home and jacked off
Unread January 9th, 2016
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

Will definitely miss elli's great bj's
Unread February 4th, 2016
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

I was informed that Ellie is now at the 123 place after leaving Lavender.