Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 27th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, 10:40 PM is late, unless you're in Vegas, those spas are 24 hours, and some really hot girls over there.
Unread June 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
The day that a board that talks about reviewing whores becomes so PC that we can't joke about jerking off a dead guy...well I guess I will retire my MPKid handle and move to Cambodia!!! Damn....I hope it happens soon!!! LOL

PS: Sorry to ruin your mental imagery for the day. If it helps maybe you could picture him doing her doggie style...dropping dead, falling on the floor and having the whole parlor MMS and all trying to lift him back onto the table before calling the paramedics so they wouldn't get caught for being a FS MP??? Hard to explain how a dead naked guy got on the floor while getting a massage!!! Does that help??? LOL

Okay that 2nd image had me laughing so hard. I can totally picture MMS and 2 or 3 girls trying to heft him on the table. But what I really wonder about is did they make sure to give me a thorough cleaning with the warm towel and dry him before the paramedics got there.
Unread June 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to say this, but I guess we now know why Ichi has been missing the last few months...

I feel bad for the therapist. I found my neighbor dead in his bathroom a few years back and that image still haunts me. Cant imagine having someone check out while your with them.
Unread June 28th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
The day that a board that talks about reviewing whores becomes so PC that we can't joke about jerking off a dead guy...well I guess I will retire my MPKid handle and move to Cambodia!!! Damn....I hope it happens soon!!! LOL

PS: Sorry to ruin your mental imagery for the day. If it helps maybe you could picture him doing her doggie style...dropping dead, falling on the floor and having the whole parlor MMS and all trying to lift him back onto the table before calling the paramedics so they wouldn't get caught for being a FS MP??? Hard to explain how a dead naked guy got on the floor while getting a massage!!! Does that help??? LOL
I thought my common core education joke was far more un PC....
Unread June 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I don't think a corpse can get a hardon cause his blood stops pumping... I wonder how long she tried to tease the corpse and what she said..
Unread June 29th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

There are pictures on bestgore.com of dead guys with hard-ons so... maybe she didn't know that he came and went. http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/dead-men-with-hard-ons/
Unread June 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

lol there is no way i am clicking on that link.
Unread June 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

About 10 years ago a pretty old guy died on the table at Ginza (Ginja?) on Wilshire in Santa Monica. I went to see my ATF there a few days later and all the girls were still pretty shook up. I heard he died during the actual act, but who knows. A few days after that, I'm at that upstairs place on Lincoln (today its where A-1 is) and the provider was walking me to the door when she spotted an old guy walking up the stairs. She freaked and told the old fellow to go away and she had to be quite convincing...he didn't want to leave. After he left she told me she wasn't gonna do old guys anymore after what happened an Ginza.
Unread June 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are pictures on bestgore.com of dead guys with hard-ons so... maybe she didn't know that he came and went. http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/dead-men-with-hard-ons/
OMG, now I have a new fetish. Dead guys with hard ons!
Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
lol there is no way i am clicking on that link.
Holy Crap! I just clicked and saw the main page....cute Kgirl....