Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 29th, 2014
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Maybe Lily Yin should've gotten a Granny Award at the Staple Center the other night.
Unread January 30th, 2014
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

Betty from urban in Whittier is well over the century mark now
Unread January 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Betty? She's a gem!
Unread February 1st, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Explain to me again why we want to have a limit of three reviews per provider?

I still contend it's a bad idea.
Unread February 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Explain to me again why we want to have a limit of three reviews per provider?

I still contend it's a bad idea.
I kind of agree, but for example with Lily, "Steve" has review after review, which doesn't bother me, but I think MPR wants to tone that back. I mean, if I understand, it's 3 reviews from a monger per provider. I guess if it's been six months or so and you give an update, that's cool....

It's only ten days per review, but I've seen some BS reviews (as we all have), especially for providers that are long gone from that shop...that's just lame. I know money is tight, but I think there are some that take advantage of it. It is a business after all, and we are lucky to have a cool site like this. I started out nearly ten years ago with ********. It was good for a long time, but just went flat. I'm not sure why. That's when I came here. The good thing is that fellow mongers call BS on fake or ridiculously repetitive reviews....never mind the "I butt fucked her" threads!
Unread February 2nd, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I kind of agree, but for example with Lily, "Steve" has review after review, which doesn't bother me, but I think MPR wants to tone that back. I mean, if I understand, it's 3 reviews from a monger per provider. I guess if it's been six months or so and you give an update, that's cool....

It's only ten days per review, but I've seen some BS reviews (as we all have), especially for providers that are long gone from that shop...that's just lame. I know money is tight, but I think there are some that take advantage of it. It is a business after all, and we are lucky to have a cool site like this. I started out nearly ten years ago with ********. It was good for a long time, but just went flat. I'm not sure why. That's when I came here. The good thing is that fellow mongers call BS on fake or ridiculously repetitive reviews....never mind the "I butt fucked her" threads!
The thing is, those guys who write BS reviews for their ten day aren't prevented from continuing to write BS reviews. I guarantee that the number of bogus reviews won't decrease with this limitation.

But this will cause the three following problems, all worse in my opinion:
1. The guys who write BS reviews will simply write them for girls who have less than 3 reviews, meaning a larger sample set of that girl's info will be useless.
2. Guys will simply fabricate girls altogether.
3. Lazy asses like Wolfman who always add their reviews for provider X under provider Y will waste the available review space for provider Y.
Unread February 2nd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

You have clearly thought this through cousin. I think you'r right about the bogus reviews continuing regardless. And as for a free ten days, I think some will do whatever to get it. As far as lazy people who lump providers together, that's just lazy. It doesn't take that long to open up a new provider. the accuracy of the site is most important otherwise it just becomes useless.
Unread February 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Dupree, if I read your comments correctly, I think you misinterpreted the rule. It is a 3 review per provider per monger. So a provider can have a lot of reviews, just not 10 from the same monger.
Unread February 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

The only way to ensure accurate reviews is to extend 0 credit. Of course the number of reviews would tumble. Many of the reviews of the popular prostitutes here are bogus. I can write a review of Viet Kim, Angie, May, etc, in five minutes and put just enough twist on it to get it accepted for free credit. This site is still better than any of the others.
Unread February 5th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
Julie the massage nazi has over 100 and probably 10,000 guys too embarrassed to write a review.
I'm one of the 10,000... (Oh the shame)