Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 19th, 2013
Junior Puppy

asainMPluv702 is infamous around these parts
Default Ever asked a MP girl if she would do a outcall?

Just wondering if anyone has asked a girl if she would see u outside of the parlor. I had a girl say she would give me her number and come see me. But her service was meh, if i like a girls service would it be wrong to ask if she could come see me?
Unread July 19th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by asainMPluv702 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has asked a girl if she would see u outside of the parlor. I had a girl say she would give me her number and come see me. But her service was meh, if i like a girls service would it be wrong to ask if she could come see me?
Would it be wrong? Why? Just ask to see her outside the shop. You think she will be offended? I don't get it.
Unread July 19th, 2013
Junior Puppy

asainMPluv702 is infamous around these parts

Was just curious. lol
Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Let me understand this! You are asking if it is acceptable to ask the girl to see her outside after she has touched your manhood or you have been inside her body? Boy, you really do need help!
Unread July 22nd, 2013
Junior Puppy

conrado is infamous around these parts

i have seen a few of them outside the parlor they work, they will prefer it cause there is no cut on her pay and she will pocket it all, i saw them in their own apartments and sometimes it works well sometimes not well.
Unread July 22nd, 2013
dennisxx2

At one parlor I went to the girl asked for my phone number after one visit. I told her next time. The next time I saw her she didn't say anything so a left it as that and I have nor seen her since.
Unread July 24th, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone has asked a girl if she would see u outside of the parlor. ....
If you have read through my older posts and comments, you might surmise that I went to Amazing Massage Clinic a lot. (12362 Beach Blvd #27, Stanton: NOW CLOSED). Like a lot of us, we went to see Kay at #22, in same building, when this palce popped up a few years ago. Had a shower, and actually a few girls gave really good massages. (It was my Go-To non-extras regular place). Anyways, Stella and I hit it off, and I ended up getting massages from her prob once a week for a while. One Friday night, I actually went in late (10pm) and they were open and she was there. I took a shower, got a full hour massage, and a HJ. Typical. Then after we were done, she asked if I wanted to go eat. It caught me off guard, but she was a real pleasant person. So, we hit up NORMS down on Beach Bl, in HB. Talked and whatever. Kind of uneventful, but she opened up. Took her back to the car, in a very dark parking lot. (last car in lot.) We were way comfortable. And, even though I was actually not really into her, I saw an opportunity. She gave me a fair blowjob, and I fingered her pussy. We both got ours and we said good night. And, I still got massages for at least a few more months till she left.
Unread July 25th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

I have on several occasions in the past seen working Asian girls one on one at either a motel or apartment and it works well for both parties. You get uninterrupted attention with no time limit and she gets to keep all the dough. Occasionally this will lead to a "relationship" and that can be great or it can fuck your head up!
Unread July 27th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Haha that's some funny shit Da Feiji.. But true. I think what makes relationships with massage girls difficult, is they are girls who want to feel loved and needed, but on the opposite end. They are massage girls who are skilled at separating guys from there wallets..
Unread July 27th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, whenever you get involved with one you walk a fine line between thinking you have something "special" and knowing that you can NEVER trust her even if she tells you, "Wo ai ni"...