Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 7th, 2012
Junior Puppy

sama1 is infamous around these parts
Default What's the difference between Asains?

I've noticed in real life that there are some very real differences between women from the different Asain Countries. I'm wondering if some of you more experienced guys have an opinion on the different places and what kind of attitude / service the girls from various countries provide.
Chinese, K girls, Vietnamese, Thai etc. Is there any rule of thumb as to who's more into pleasing?
Unread August 7th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
I've noticed in real life that there are some very real differences between women from the different Asain Countries. I'm wondering if some of you more experienced guys have an opinion on the different places and what kind of attitude / service the girls from various countries provide.
Chinese, K girls, Vietnamese, Thai etc. Is there any rule of thumb as to who's more into pleasing?
IMHO Koreans are more professional and will provide better all around service and will act like they enjoy it more than other races. Chinese are hit and miss and tend to be more mechanical and distant (just like everything they do in life). I have not had much experience with Thai girls here but in Thailand they can't be beat for the overall value and level of service provided...true GFE every time. Now Viet girls that I have encountered here are mostly money grubbing, poor service, bitchy attitude, waste of time and money but they look hot (for what it's worth.) In Vietnam they are totally different and provide excellent service but I only had one pro when I was there because there are so many regular ladies there that are willing to fuck foreigners that I didn't see the need to look for pros. Of course there will be many here that disagree with me and this is just what I have noticed about the different Asian races and as usual YMMV
Unread August 7th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Koreans are pro's know how to get you off, young or old you leave with a smile on your face. the old ho's in the IE for $100 is a good deal and all, but they are old. the young hot ones are very pretty skilled but at $200+ hit 2-3 a month and you got a BMW car payment spent on 3 hours of pussy..LOL

Chinese is hit or miss, in my opinion many older Chinese don't venture out of SGV area other than work, so western culture is still a little mysterious, and they get hot and excited to experience something different. by far my best experiences mongering has been with Chinese woman 30-50 and it did't cost me an arm and a leg.

not really into Thai woman, yes you get a excellent quality massage, with stretching but don't like the shy games they play. and the ones who are willing to give you some action, are the money hungry multiple booking girls.

same goes for Viet. the older ones are willing but not very attractive,and the young ones are very attractive, but they know it and ask for to much money,and not enough quality, service and never GFE. unless the girl is into you.

Love the Japanese, but they are not easy to find in LA.

In my professional mongering opinion (140+) reviews, yes each culture has stereotypes but just like all stereotypes in real life, it does not apply to whole culture. It best to try to make a personal connection with the girl if you plan seeing her often to ensure the best quality service.
Unread September 19th, 2012
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

They are all pleasing. Doesn't matter what country they are from, as long as you click with them. We all have our personal preferences. We all have different tastes. Depends on what you like personally. My advice, keep trying them all! If you find the type you like, stick with it.
Unread September 27th, 2012
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

as most people know, korean does best service. they know how to made a men happy. you will get bore with the same great service all the time. chinese lady give great massage. viet somewhat look inocent. you need to make her feel comfortable to get good services.
Unread October 12th, 2012
Junior Puppy

alazy78449 is infamous around these parts

korean are best
Unread October 13th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I have had several Asian girlfriends. Two Filipinos, one Malaysian, one Korean. They were all great in bed. But the Korean did many household things that showed she believed in taking care of her man.
As far as providers go, some of my best experiences were with Korean providers.
Unread October 14th, 2012
VIP User

bostonguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
As others have said, Viet (Americanized) are money hungry, Chinese boring, but K girls the ones to find. Had K woman living down the block who go rid of her husband and after discovering that I had frequented a local massage parlor was all over me. Just just needed something warm between her legs every so often. K is way to go.
Unread November 5th, 2012
VIP User

mpmogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
IMHO Koreans are more professional and will provide better all around service and will act like they enjoy it more than other races. Chinese are hit and miss and tend to be more mechanical and distant (just like everything they do in life). I have not had much experience with Thai girls here but in Thailand they can't be beat for the overall value and level of service provided...true GFE every time. Now Viet girls that I have encountered here are mostly money grubbing, poor service, bitchy attitude, waste of time and money but they look hot (for what it's worth.) In Vietnam they are totally different and provide excellent service but I only had one pro when I was there because there are so many regular ladies there that are willing to fuck foreigners that I didn't see the need to look for pros. Of course there will be many here that disagree with me and this is just what I have noticed about the different Asian races and as usual YMMV
Oh man, you really hit the nail on the head with that one. I couldn't have said it better myself. Viet girls should be avoided period here. They are the worst because of their mentality. Chinese are definitely cold also because of their culture. Other Asian girls seems ok to me so far.
Unread November 6th, 2012
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to see the difference between Viet and korean. Go to GG accu. on Katella and Brookhurst which is Viet., and then go to CC a couple of doors down which is Korean. Korean all day!