Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 23rd, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Cat got your tongue?
I meant Dog
No Dog has gotten anything of mine.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Review Pending:

I arrived just after 6pm, as scheduled. When you arrive, a couple things... The parking lot and parking is small. The entry, from Katella, is tight. (And, the back parking lot is no better. Don't hit the boat. I found all this when I left.) I pulled into a parking stall, to the right as you enter, under the 2nd floor suites. A couple of men were standing nearby, talking. I stood out like a sore thumb. They can't miss you. The darkness made it slightly creepy. Can't imagine what it is like at midnight? Made my way up stairs and was greeted by a smiling, tiny little Latina in a tight little cocktail dress. This was Gina. She led me to the back as I caressed her bare shoulder. ....
Waal, I think we got the gist. If he were scammed or didn't get squat, then NTK(the tale spinner)would have made it short and sweet. But got a feeling the review is going to be good. Can hardly wait. I'll wait before letting brain cells get me hard. Haha. I hope the review is full on details though, since today's large batch of reviews has some really old reviews that are out of time frame, and some with some misleading info...some not all. I think NTK review should be there within 2 more days. I'll be harder somewhere else, a lot is popping guys.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Waal, I think we got the gist. If he were scammed or didn't get squat, then NTK(the tale spinner)would have made it short and sweet. But got a feeling the review is going to be good. Can hardly wait. I'll wait before letting brain cells get me hard. Haha. I hope the review is full on details though, since today's large batch of reviews has some really old reviews that are out of time frame, and some with some misleading info...some not all. I think NTK review should be there within 2 more days. I'll be harder somewhere else, a lot is popping guys.
Let me not oversell it, either. It was OK. When your read it, you'll understand. I think my experience was very much a product of my own doing, in hindsite.

I have since learned more about the operator of those phone numbers (there are 2). They moved from another address, late last year. I would love to have gone later in the night, just to experience THAT whole vibe. I think it is def worth more visits.
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No Dog has gotten anything of mine.
Did not mean any disrespect, just anxious for the other foot to drop
Unread February 24th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me not oversell it, either. It was OK. When your read it, you'll understand. I think my experience was very much a product of my own doing, in hindsite.

I have since learned more about the operator of those phone numbers (there are 2). They moved from another address, late last year. I would love to have gone later in the night, just to experience THAT whole vibe. I think it is def worth more visits.
Cool, dude, I am going to look see here now, if not I have this load I gotta deliver soon, real soon. Thanks.
Unread February 25th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

An aspiring novel writer? Or Penthouse Forum?
Unread February 26th, 2018
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Did not mean any disrespect, just anxious for the other foot to drop
We're cool. I sensed the humor. I meant humor, as well. I have to make fun of myself... It's nuts.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; February 26th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
Unread February 26th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We're cool. I sensed the humor. I met humor, as well. I have to make fun of myself... It's nuts.
Cool Brother, no worries
Unread March 1st, 2018
Shaarang

NTK, I did see the review and now I know what you meant about not overselling it. Seems the one you got with was not as hot as the other who appeared to be running place. If better looking one was available, or maybe even another better looking one, the place may have longer term possibilities. The way it sounded the one who helped you was OK but maybe not great. You did say however worth another shot. I would take a look if in area with that timing but I'd want to come on to the beauty and see if a go.
Unread March 1st, 2018
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
NTK, I did see the review and now I know what you meant about not overselling it. Seems the one you got with was not as hot as the other who appeared to be running place. If better looking one was available, or maybe even another better looking one, the place may have longer term possibilities. The way it sounded the one who helped you was OK but maybe not great. You did say however worth another shot. I would take a look if in area with that timing but I'd want to come on to the beauty and see if a go.
I will be going back. And, I'm really interested in going late night, just to test the "creepy-factor." I'm looking forward to the other reviews to come.