Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 25th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica is at #3 guys.

#6 is a women who worked at #3 and owns 6 now. Lots of FS girls there.

Last edited by dj110; August 25th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
Unread August 25th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, #6 is FS. Straight up FS. Not my thing. #3 has Jessica and even though she is older and crazy FS. She was always so nice to me when i would go to #5 and understood that I enjoyed the younger more innocent girls. Can't lie, I did bang Jessica a couple of times and it was quite good. She'd actually make a cool wife if not for the fact that she will bang guys bareback. #5 by far has the better girls at times. Cute, young, and most going to school. Just be nice to them. Do not be a dick.
Unread August 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Hey u guys are posting this on the public forum. U know every hairy dick in the world can see this. Use the edit button and copy and post to the VIP forum or just delete entirely IMO
Unread August 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I just drove by the parking lot and there was a traffic jam
Unread August 27th, 2014

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default Farr

I recently went to #5 and had a horrible experience. Yes the chick was young. But she was "chubby" with no titty's and she had a rotten attitude. She had a round little body with no shape, crappy tattoos, flat ass, and bad face.

Also she didn't smell all that great. ( she probably just ate some fish sauced flavored stuff and had a smoke ) I doubt this one is still in school . She seemed to be a dropout loser chick. She totally ripped me off too. Demanded 100 for topless hj. Hell no ! She begrudgingly accepted $60 ( I paid way too much ). Won't be back at least for a while
Unread August 27th, 2014
VIP User

Tatts, check your pm
Unread August 29th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Hey u guys are posting this on the public forum. U know every hairy dick in the world can see this. Use the edit button and copy and post to the VIP forum or just delete entirely IMO
Took your advise. Deleted my last post and then took this conversation private with a new thread.
Unread November 7th, 2014
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the latest with these Farr #'s? There has been no reviews for some months and the above discussion ended in Aug. I myself have not been around there since earlier this year when I was with Jessica when she was at #6, but the other places seemed to be closing down at that time.
Unread November 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTatts View Post
I recently went to #5 and had a horrible experience. Yes the chick was young. But she was "chubby" with no titty's and she had a rotten attitude. She had a round little body with no shape, crappy tattoos, flat ass, and bad face.

Also she didn't smell all that great. ( she probably just ate some fish sauced flavored stuff and had a smoke ) I doubt this one is still in school . She seemed to be a dropout loser chick. She totally ripped me off too. Demanded 100 for topless hj. Hell no ! She begrudgingly accepted $60 ( I paid way too much ). Won't be back at least for a while
I had a similar experience there a couple of months ago. The chubby girl wanted $250 for FS, or $80 for a topless HJ...I walked out and got my entry fee from the scary hunchback looking cross-eyed viet papasan (who I've heard likes to sing Karaoke with the girls during slow times!).

The reason I go there once in a blue moon is because every now and then I get some FOB college student diamond in the rough on their first week on the job. I love being one of their first customers as they begin their new whore career fresh.

That's what I loved about La Paz in Inglewood, the mamasan knew me well and would give me a call at 10:00AM when they first opened the MP and had a new Latina girl that was "my type" arrive after seeing one of their help wanted ads. For some reason, she never had me test drive a Korean girl...maybe she had another method of weeding them out. Of course, she wouldn't tell them it's a FS place, and would expect them to just figure it out on their own, or to have prior experience at an AMP. I would go in at a moment's notice and "test drive" the girls for her and give her a yea or nay...no entry fee on those occasions , just the tip to the girl. About 1/4 of the girls had no idea what the AMP job was really about and I would politely terminate the session as soon as they stopped my groping and other standard MP advances and just let the mamasan know the girl wasn't up to the task. To bad the FBI shut down all the Inglewood amps about 10 years ago.