Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 15th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I went back to see her and she said only would fuck at my house...then I said how about $200 tip? Her pants came of so fast I think she got friction burns...I did BBFS in back of a MP with a curtain for a door and never went back. It was good but now the bar is set too high at $200 so why bother doing that again. I just wanted to see if she would go for it if the money was enough.
Better a crazy Chinee than a crazy vietnamee...."dated" both but never have had korea...oh and the latina is even worse...some tatoo gangsta boyfriend...had a close call there....
Unread November 16th, 2013

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Better a crazy Chinee than a crazy vietnamee...."dated" both but never have had korea...oh and the latina is even worse...some tatoo gangsta boyfriend...had a close call there....
LOL . i'm sure they go around town pushing a stroller