Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 26th, 2016
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Lakeshore closed?

Does anyone know what's going on with Lakeshore? Called today and can't get an answer. Went there and doors are locked. Also texd one of the ladies and didn't get a response.
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Another sad day
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Say it ain't so...
Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

Someone answered today a few minutes ago. They are open today.

When I asked if they were closed yesterday she said they "remodeled a bit"
Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Their back

I got back a response from my gal and they were closed Thurs. and they are back open today. No reason was given.
Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadadry View Post

Double Check it isn't a sting, now.
Unread May 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadadry View Post

Sure hope this is right, maybe a plumbing issue? Will be good to have verified that operation is back to normal. May have chance to check.
Unread May 31st, 2016
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

something does seem a little off when I call. They don't seem to answer the phone very professionally and they seem a bit distracted. I did hear the door chime, so maybe it was just someone there at the same time..

Also, I asked for someone who I saw a couple weeks ago who is a regular. She wasn't there Friday when I called to see about her availability. Isn't today either. When I asked when she worked, she suggested try calling Friday, she's not sure. It's only Tuesday...
Unread June 1st, 2016
VIP User

Dick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to behold

I saw my fav yesterday and she said that they were being cautious because of it being an election year and a possible increase in LE presence. My session ended happily as usually.
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

So lakeshore opened bank up in Anaheim off Euclid st. Then after 1 month closed down and said they were moving back to lake forest. Has any body been to the new place?