Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 9th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default FlyBy Report (FARR #4 and Jessica #6)

#6: -- Went by Monday to visit with Jessica at #6. Doors wide open and place was emptied out onto the parking lot and sidewalk. Walked in announcing my arrival to no greeting. No one there. Saw a hand written note on the couch said "GO TO #3" with Jessica's phone number and something about re-model? I approach an old Asian gentleman walking out of #3 and he says Jessica is gone. No longer there. He heads into #6 and I head over to #3. Attractive girl behind counter informs me the same thing. "Jessica is gone!" Old guy walks in and I bid thank you and farewell.

#4: -- As I was driving out, I notice activity in #4. A note is on the front door. I park up front and get out to a smiling face from behind the door as I am reading the note. "We remodeling. Open Soon" ...or something to that effect. The attractive young lady opens the door to greet me and I see an older gentleman with her. They are obviously cleaning. I shake her hand and ask her if "Nikki" was still there (knowing that at one time she was, but not recognizing these two.) She informs me that she is the new owner, (her words - I assume she meant tenant,) and that she doesn't know any Nikki, but she will be open in a couple of weeks with lots of new pretty girls. (By this point, the older gentleman has moved somewhere into the back of the suite. I ask her name and she introduces herself as Annie. She is especially "smiley" and friendly, with an enormous set of tits. With our voices lowered, I ask if she will be working too? She gets slightly flustered and explains she is owner. I say, "I want to see you when you open!" (I am making points.) She laughs quietly and say..."we'll see." at which I say, "I see you!" and gesture that I like her figure. She gives me her number, tells me the name of the place will be "HAPPY -something" and tells me "come back in a couple of weeks. New girls." As I am leaving, we are hugging. I then switch to ask if she knew anything about #6. She does not.

Jessica: -- When I got back to the truck, I called her number. Still good, but went to voicemail. Left message to call me. Been 2 days. No call back.
Unread July 9th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Amended

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Jessica: -- When I got back to the truck, I called her number. Still good, but went to voicemail. Left message to call me. Been 2 days. No call back.
I waited till today to write all this, and what do you know...Jessica just called. She is still in business over at #3. #6 is getting a face lift. Geez...sorry guys.

#4...Information still stands.
Unread July 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info,i will have to hit up #4 since its so close to where i live.thanks again
Unread July 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

What about #5 with the overpriced HJs from gorgeous young viet girls, is that still open?

Haven't been in this part of town in a long while since I had gorgeous young viet girls who provided FS at Bedazzled, but now Misha and the rest of those beauties are gone and I'm getting tired of the old GILFs at the Chinese foot massage places.
Unread July 10th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I once went to #6 and the door was locked and some other ho hit me up in the parking lot and said #6 close...they remodel come with me to #4. I wasn't about to try my luck as she didn't look to good so I left and called Jessica and she said she closed early and would be back the next day. I said your neighbors are telling people you are remodeling and trying to take your customers but she didn't understand or didn't care.
Unread July 11th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
What about #5 with the overpriced HJs from gorgeous young viet girls, is that still open?

Haven't been in this part of town in a long while since I had gorgeous young viet girls who provided FS at Bedazzled, but now Misha and the rest of those beauties are gone and I'm getting tired of the old GILFs at the Chinese foot massage places.
#5 was open. No other intl.

I think #3 was telling me "she is gone" for the day. The old man or the girl behind counter spoke little English.

As for #4, I will be doing a Fly-By again today. I want to flirt with Annie again and set myself up for a real GRAND Opening.
Unread July 21st, 2014
VIP User

Default The New #6

Did a Fly-By on Friday (18th). I posted a review. Search "Nadine." I'll let the review speak for itself.

Bottom line is, Jessica is Gone! She no longer is located out of #6. I have no idea where she is, but her number is still good.

#6 has new owner, new MMS (Lili), and all new staff. I have no idea what kind of place it will be.

(Regarding #4: Still same note on door referencing opening soon. I will hit #4 when it opens, if only to see what they did wit the place and see if I can get Annie for a session.)
Unread July 28th, 2014
VIP User

milongo811 is infamous around these parts

#5 is open. Only had a single viet girl in her 20s there this past weekend. Not a looker, but if you like them petite, she'd fit the bill. Danny is back running the place, so hopefully he can recruit the gorgeous young hotties he used to have.
Unread August 22nd, 2014
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

Great news everybody. Anybody know where is Honey/Angie went? N also where is Kimberly ?
Unread August 23rd, 2014
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domelongtime View Post
Great news everybody. Anybody know where is Honey/Angie went? N also where is Kimberly ?
Is this some kind of riddle? Was there "Great News" or are you just putting us on?