Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 6th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough
Default Tulip closed

I was in the mood for some Linda but the place is empty and sign is off the building. A few months back she was splitting time at the place on Beach at Cerritos next to 7-11 but it now has a different name and no Linda.
Unread June 7th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Wow. I just saw her 2 weeks ago. Said nothing to me. Shit, I don't have her #. And, the other place is (was) Darling. Even though it changed names...Did you actually go in and check?
Unread June 8th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Wow. I just saw her 2 weeks ago. Said nothing to me. Shit, I don't have her #. And, the other place is (was) Darling. Even though it changed names...Did you actually go in and check?
No, I drove over to the other place and didn't see her car in the lot.
Unread June 9th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
No, I drove over to the other place and didn't see her car in the lot.
You know, you just have to walk in and make sure. I might be able to get over to Darling next week, if you (or someone) can't make a drive-by. I just poke my head in and ask. Hell, she might be standing at the desk.
Unread June 13th, 2017
VIP User

laddybuck will become famous soon enough

I used to see Kelly on occasion over at Royal Spa. I think they were same owner. Yea, I was surprised when I called Tulip the other day and the phone was disconnected. I tried to call Royal but no answer.
Unread June 14th, 2017
VIP User

The place on Beach/Cerritos is now called MiAmor. . Possibly new owners there. The name would suggest Latinas but I haven't done a flyby.
Unread November 6th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
The place on Beach/Cerritos is now called MiAmor. . Possibly new owners there. The name would suggest Latinas but I haven't done a flyby.
MiAmour is now closed and vacant.
Unread December 4th, 2017
VIP User

I have seen a Grand Opening for Tulip at the old Delight location in Stanton behind the Mad Greek. I went by about 8pm last night and it was closed so I am not sure if they are up and running yet or they just close early.