Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 22nd, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

It appears Look clearly was affected by my comments and couldn't help herself by responding to my strong and accurate comments. I might suggest counseling and realize you can't control others! You clearly have impulse control' I now order you to respond to my comment! Show everyone I affect you and my words have power! Do it little look! Come on tiny! I order you to respond! I'm in power whore mongers with no self control and huge credit card debt! Show me you can't help but swipe that card!
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default Melissa

That's one weird chick, said one of her John's was stalking her and harassing her due to a session that went bad, can't imagine what could have went bad!
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Hardcock Makes Own Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Look, look elsewhere for a fight stalker. I might recommend getting a life. I'm busy whore mongers
Really? You're busy writing to the discussion boards about your hobby. Drivel proves nothing.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Classy! Your a nut!
Banned

Good hoe no nuts! You follow directions well! Good hoe! You guys are retarded! I met Melissa and she is a nut job! Total druggy, con artist and not playing with a full deck! I highly recommend avoiding any contact with her, unless your a nut and want a 200 HJ
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default Melissa

That is one whacked out chick, after my $200 HJ I said my cordial goodbye and left, the next day she called and said someone was stalking her and harassing her from a session gone bad, what a waste of time
Unread January 23rd, 2021
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Booket. You're going off on the whacked chick. Meantime you're playing catch with hardcock spew over your head.
Unread January 24th, 2021
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

It's unacceptable that Libertine (wormgob) and Marsean (Wanderland) of all people have the gall to object to someone else sharing potentially private info.

When Libertine (wormgob) was a mod here, he and Marsean (Wandeland) shared private user data from this site to Redfish who was/is working with Chinese agents and Chinese mafia. This was back when Libertine (wormgob) was trying to launch his fledgling career as a pimp himself. The Chinese bookers cut ties with Lib when they realized he was a sicko with loose lips.

HC (aka LJ) is just a nuisance. Nothing more. Ignore him and his posts. Everything he does is just a sad cry for attention.

Wormgob/Libertine and Marsean/Wanderland on the other hand are truly dodgy fucks - gaming the site, asking guys for their personal contact info or ID from RM or trying to open their own parlors, or hyping up the girls they book to drum up business.

They've been banned from other sites for good reason.
Unread January 24th, 2021
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow MZ Fantasy

MZ, even if 0.01% of your post were accurate, which it is not, you obviously have an axe to grind. You try really hard to cling to a fantasy that takes you exactly nowhere.

Losing your grip? Where is your closing refrain, Follow Me on Twitter!?

If you get back to the subjects of the site maybe you'll hear from others.
Unread January 25th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think you guys see what’s going on here