Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 21st, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holy Shite

Some of us are into the mature ladies for the great service they provide with a little R&T or a gumjob or even a little natural birth controlled sex. Then here you go

https://youtu.be/bVxKXGCPWdk
Unread March 21st, 2019
VIP User

loclhero is infamous around these parts

I just threw up in my mouth
Unread March 22nd, 2019
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yuk.
Yuck!!!
I watched for like 2 seconds and had to bail out.
Unread March 22nd, 2019
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I watched the "hole" thing
Unread March 25th, 2019
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

ooh man just imagine those two side by side with you JR in the middle of all that tit fat!!! Ooh yea... then they pull out their dentures and that cigarette breath waffles up to your nose... then they pull their panties down and... ooohh that was my lunch coming up..

Two observations:
1. there are lots of videos from those two
2. you need to read the comments..

Prae