Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
Whether she is off the market or not she has a kid .....do you want the nightmare of rearing someone else s kid
She has a Kid she has a rover. This might be turning into one of those dog stories
recently posted. But nobody quite writes like NTK.
Unread May 6th, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mikesan has fallen in love with a provider. It has happened to many other before him and will happen to many others after. However, pining over ANY woman whose been in a relationship with another man for several years is just...sad. And, why are you professing your love for a provider on a forum geared towards whore mongers? This isn't Dear Abbie, Dear Amy, or Doctor Phil. This site is catered towards those who applaud their own conquests or bemoan each defeat. A few will show empathy but most will ridicule you. Your constant posts on this matter is almost if not completely comical. We get it. You love her. You lost her. Now let it go and get on with your life.
Unread May 6th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Honestly, I think it's someone just trying to be funny. I truly believe no one could be that fuckin' weird, lol.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

No disrespect, but it sounds like many mongers desecrated your queen. But if it's any consolation I'm sure they did it respectfully.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty as charged.
Fell in years ago.
Never fell out.

You all should stop dragging her name thru this sordid forum.

She moved on long ago.

She's the only 15 on a scale of 1-10 I've ever met or had the pleasure of knowing.

And would marry her in a NY second if I ever get the chance which I just very well may and intend to if I do.

Talk is cheap.
And all is fair in love and war.
Unread May 7th, 2017
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Dude...

It's bad karma to steal another mans GF, fiancée or wife

From reading yours & others posts it sounds like that is what you are trying to do.
Unread May 7th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Cutback I don't think you understand. He thinks he's sane and the
ultimate stud she just can't live without. So he's a dude on a mission haha.
Unread May 9th, 2017
Junior Puppy

happaboy

god damn this thread went weird quickly...
Unread May 9th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happaboy View Post
god damn this thread went weird quickly...
I actually feel guilty that I'm laughing at some of this.

Over Under on if Eileen ends up in the witness protection program?

Let her be Mikesan! If you really love her then set her free!! Tear down the blurry Polaroids and burn the panties you lifted from your visits. Tear down the shrine and throw away all the candles.

Just messing with you! But time to move on. Plenty of sweet tail out there.
Unread May 17th, 2017

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default 29.5 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Last year a couple weeks
before he 26th B Day she called me
outta the blue.
I should have expected it
but didn't.
We made a date and caught up.

Of course things got very hotbanf steamy
after dinner.
I asked her to wait and give me time.
She wasn't about to waitvforvanyone.
She doesn't have to.
BTW, sorry for my lame comment earlier. I was drunk and way out of line.

A woman's life seems to be based on a lunar and saturnian 29.5 cycle. For that reason, a woman's 26th birthday is a milestone and one in a lifetime occurrence, since it is her first 29 year cycle. A woman's 26th year is often a time of deep self-reflection and assessment of reproductive complexities that we, as males, are not familiar with, since we are on a solar cycle: that is, we like to fuck every day, just as the sun comes up. To put it in layman's terms; most women are fearful of being 30 without a husband and child.

At this stage of life, a working girl must decide whether she can escape the provider life style and become a legit housewife and make the jump, otherwise they will evolve into jaded 30 year old providers. And they will probably never get out of this lifestyle.

In this Russian novel, you did choose to be more or less a minor character at this point, and yes, you did throw away a chance to marry this girl. And you did so because you were afraid of the possible drama or other reservations that you have not explained yet.

But dude, the difference is that her present hubby presumably doesn't know about her previous career as a masseuse, or they play a charade and try to ignore her past. But seriously, I am starting to think that your posts are a parody and you are pulling our legs.

Wife and mother. Really? She friggin' French kissed a 39 year old guy named Ponocha in a motel shower, and let him P2P on her uncovered pussy? And you want that same pussy to give birth to your child?

Last edited by OCTatts; May 17th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.