Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 23rd, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I will admit NTK I wouldn't normally read your reviews because we don't monger in the same areas. But I just read your last two. They were very informative. But they were so
long they read like a chapter in a novel. Have you ever been published?
I know. I am long winded. (LOL. sorry) It's one of my flaws.

However, as I said in my original post, a detailed review can provide information that helps the next/new guy. I figure I am providing a service to the group. (Can you feel my humility? Lol.)

As for being published(?), well, I was a technical report writer. Today I write inspection reports. (And, a few years ago I did write about my exploits in the "Underground" sex party scene. I had mixed reviews and stopped, and Admin deleted everything. I don't blame them, it was stuff not appropriate for this group.)

Last edited by ntk619; December 24th, 2019 at 10:33 AM.
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
ntk619, if a manicure is finger nail trim and a pedicure is for feet, what is the shaving of the danger zone called? Is that this Manscaping I've heard? Figured you might be our resident exspurt...in that area.
Manscaping = https://www.thetrendspotter.net/how-to-manscape (You are on the right track.) There are so many providers now, that it's hard to ignore the options. I have a very limited source of providers that service me. Mary at Little Beauty is still my fav, but she is pricey. And she's hot! Get out there and TOFTT.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
I know. I am long winded. (LOL. sorry) It's one of my flaws.

However, as I said in my original post, a detailed review can provide information that helps the next/new guy. I figure I am providing a service to the group. (Can you feel my humility? Lol.)

As for being published(?), well, I was a technical report writer. Today I write a lot of inspection reports. (And, a few years ago I did write about my exploits in the "Underground" sex party scene. I had mixed reviews and stopped, and Admin deleted everything. I don't blame them, it was stuff not appropriate for this group.)
Yeah I remember that. It was fun reading!
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Yeah I remember that. It was fun reading!
It had Lassie(haha) and other dogs right?