Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 21st, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default What we need!

We have all come to MPR when its presentation, content, variety and purpose have given all of us a source of good information and discussion and forums to function as a community for the benefit of us all. But along the way we see a lot of info out there and competition that has no conscience and could care less if whatever info they present is worth your time to read it.

So how do we grow and stay on top? Send in reviews of new places and providers not already reviewed here no matter where we find them so we can have our database expanding which will serve to attract more members and increase our relevance. As new members see the advantages of MPR this should serve us well IMHO.

What is your take?
Unread June 21st, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

For most review posters its about the free days. What I suggest is an incentive system. For example, make the standard award 5-days per post and limit the number of posts anyone can have on a provider to three. Give an extra 10-days for the first person to report a new AMP or new indi-provider. extra 5-days for a new girl in a known parlor. I would limit the bonus on "restricted" providers that depend on another board like humaniplex, SA, etc. What I just wrote is a concept not a real plan, so please make suggestions for improvements
Unread June 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I have seen too many mongers give 12 or more reviews of the same girl. Nothing new or interesting in the additional reviews. And they get rewarded
If there was no review incentive, then we would have less quantity, but higher quality. Maybe that won't work for this model, but I don't like the idea that somebody can join the site and read our reviews and have vested nothing other than one vague bs review.
Unread June 21st, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I have seen too many mongers give 12 or more reviews of the same girl. Nothing new or interesting in the additional reviews. And they get rewarded
If there was no review incentive, then we would have less quantity, but higher quality. Maybe that won't work for this model, but I don't like the idea that somebody can join the site and read our reviews and have vested nothing other than one vague bs review.
Especially irritating, when they submit multiple reviews for legit girls.
Unread June 21st, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I realize to venture to new places and try new providers takes some out of their comfort zone but that is how the variety we have is built up. I am not suggesting changes to our structure or putting more rules or restrictions on our system but conversely unless more new places and new providers are reviewed we cannot expect to keep up with info popping out there. Pretty much up until now the quality of info here has been top notch and we should try to keep that going but if quantity of new places and providers drops off I think we may lose that top rung we currently enjoy.
Unread June 21st, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Bingo Marsean.

guys post multiple reviews of the same girl. Go see stacy, katie, linda and so on in the oc section. These guys get free membership forever by doing this. While members who give valuable information in the forums and only post new and valuable reviews get nothing. Or get slammed by white knights on top of it.

real changes should be made to this site. But instead everyones screams CRUDMAPS
Unread June 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I agree that multiple reviews of the same gal should probably be limited, I mean as far as the free time goes like the limit of 3, nothing can prevent them from posting more they just will not get a reward. I know I am guilty of posting more than 1 review, but I try to update old ones that have not been reviewed in awhile.

As far as the BS reviews, I am not sure how to set criteria that will negate any reward, although there are so many reviews that are cookie cutter and provide no real information that it makes this monger wary of checking out a new place based on a potentially bogus review.

New posters--please try to be a little more descriptive, things like the girls looks, parking tips, descriptions of the place if it is new...curtains, doors, walls to the ceiling etc...this helps all of us know more.

Now that being said once one person posts it anyone can copy so it doesn't help anything.

I am sure people were skeptical about me my first few posts but I know I have built up a little rep and added value, New posters please try to do the same..add value so we all benefit.
Unread June 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

It would be good if MPR Admin could get the Join Date corrected for everyone. Then for any new review, Admin allows any VIP with at least 2 years membership to vote. Get 3 positive votes, then review stays and you get your free days. If you get 3 negative votes, then the review is removed and no free days. Get 3 reviews removed and you lose ability to post reviews for 6 months.
Unread June 22nd, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

I'm sure MPR is already working on this for their new site, but in case they're not, I'll say it again. Make it easier to submit a new review for a girl who hasn't been reviewed before but the parlor has. Crudmaps may have its disadvantages over MPR, but one thing they have going in their favor is the drop down menu they have under the girl's name when submitting a new review. All you have to do is add a new provider's name and then tell about your experience. It makes it SO much easier.
Unread June 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
I'm sure MPR is already working on this for their new site, but in case they're not, I'll say it again. Make it easier to submit a new review for a girl who hasn't been reviewed before but the parlor has. Crudmaps may have its disadvantages over MPR, but one thing they have going in their favor is the drop down menu they have under the girl's name when submitting a new review. All you have to do is add a new provider's name and then tell about your experience. It makes it SO much easier.
So true..

we should also be able to check off if shower is available. I have had to read reviews to look if shower is available. Just this weekend after a long ride from vegas with 108° i had to read reviews and call mp to ask if shower was available.... for others it might be a bad burrito the reason they want a shower first.lol
just my opinion...