Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 23rd, 2012
VIP User

checkinthedark is on a distinguished road
Default Someone better relate this to the temple

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...482068647.html
Unread December 23rd, 2012
VIP User

Rock Hard is infamous around these parts

LOL, I'm tempted to respond to the add by telling the person thank you and I'll make an appointment at templeofbliss asap.
Unread December 24th, 2012
dennisxx2

He and I assume it is a he is complaining that there is brothel next door? It would be a dream come true for some of us. My question is, how did he find out the name of the place?
Unread December 24th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
He and I assume it is a he is complaining that there is brothel next door? It would be a dream come true for some of us. My question is, how did he find out the name of the place?
I had a business below a Kgirl MP. Let me tell you what a nightmare it is!! Every morning I had to see HOT Kgirls in mini skirts walk past my shop...every day the MMS would call me to tell me about the new talent and it ended up costing me thousands a month! Maybe he is complaining because like me, having a MP next door would be the same as having a crack house (no pun intended) next to you if you are a crack head!
OR....maybe this was posed by them for some type of guerrilla marketing campaign. It's on here and being discussed and some of us will go. Maybe they are smart and it's not some pussy complaining. You can't advertise your "whorehouse" on craigslist but you can complain about one and the customers will still find it...actually it's brilliant