Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 21st, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default UN-Reviews MP's

I find it interesting that there are so many places that DON'T have reviews.

Without revealing the location (maybe the city)... Who has a place that you are just holding out on? (Of course, if you want to share, and you're feeling the Christmas spirit, do share.)

I have 1. (in GG) I look everyday to see who will be first.
Unread December 21st, 2012
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

I went to a place in Costa Mesa known for excellent massage and being totally legit. Got along with the girl well and on the flip she gave a wonderful release. Went home and put up a review. Went to see her again and she was very upset. There was a line of mongers waiting for her (she only worked weekends) and all only wanted to see her. She said she got in trouble from the owner.
Since then I hold back on reviews of girls doing extras at a seemly legit spot. It's not that I want to keep them to myself but rather trying to prevent trouble for them. I know that many girls will say, "I only do this for you, honey." Haha, yeah, right. But I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Now, about this place you have in GG...
Unread December 22nd, 2012
VIP User

Rock Hard is infamous around these parts

Well if you think about it, for all the massages that's going on...there are actually very few reviews being done. If a masseuse has reviews, it's likely to be under 10 unless she's a very popular lady. Compared that to the hundreds of massages that a typical masseuse provides in a year. You get the picture.
Unread December 22nd, 2012
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

I actually have 3 that I'm holding on to...One is in GG, one is in Pasadena and the other is in Riverside. Wow, 3 different counties, guess I get around...
Unread February 15th, 2013
VIP User

codliver

I have one in CM that provides HE, but is known for being totally legit.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have one in Westminster that I have sent people to and so far I am the only one that gets HE there. I have gotten HJ DATY and BBBJ from several various girls there over the years but everyone I have ever sent there only gets legit massage. Maybe I just am lucky or I have some kind of skillz :P This place is too good to me to post public and I'm also hesitant because everyone I send there has trouble believing I get extras there
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I also only review the ones that are already established, and I only go there if my fav's are unavailable. I've left honest reviews for new places and have had the girls nail me on the next visit, even though I tell them I'm trying to help them out by sending them clients, problem is owners look and check on girls. More than likly will not expose my fav's unless they get discovered by someone else later, untill then I will just bang away at will and have a good time.
Unread February 16th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what MPkid. PM me that place in Westminster and I'll return the favor. I'll even report back to you with details. If I can not get extras, I will concede that you are an MP God.
Unread February 21st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I sent you the info but have not gotten anything back from you?? Sent you a couple of PMs asking for the trade but so far you're only a taker and not a sharer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Tell you what MPkid. PM me that place in Westminster and I'll return the favor. I'll even report back to you with details. If I can not get extras, I will concede that you are an MP God.
Unread February 21st, 2013
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I sent you the info but have not gotten anything back from you?? Sent you a couple of PMs asking for the trade but so far you're only a taker and not a sharer?
Is there no honor among Mongers???