Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 25th, 2012
A+ Reviewer

dogwalker99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are AMP girls getting chubbier?

I'm seeing more and more chubby Chinese and Korean AMP girls. I'm not counting the squatty Korean girls with thick legs. Some girls look OK at first, but when when their top comes off the extra fat around the middle pops out. This is not a good trend as I like spinners with small breasts. Am I just having a string of bad luck, or is this what I should now expect?
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Stick with the Viet gals for skinny. Their culture is all about the Youthfull look! Many work out religiously! Check out the 24hr fitness in westminster or HB and you will see...
I crack up when you see the old ladies shopping at forever 21. The facelifts and boob jobs and botox run rampant in that society! Gross sometimes, but there seems to be a sweet spot around 30 to 45ish that they look pretty youthful and are tons of fun! Give them lots of compliments and guess their age in the twenties and you will have the keys to the kingdom!

But to answer your question, YES. The chinese gals rarely work out to hard bodies, and the hot K gals usually work at apts. So we are left with the chubbier gals. But they need love too and often provide better service for me...
VIP User

Rock Hard is infamous around these parts

The thing with young, skinny spinner types is that they often can not provide a decent massage. For $60 I want my aches and pains relieved in addition to the extra service at the end that I give an additional tip for.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you talking chubby or obese? Because a good personalty goes a long way IMO. I have had a few chubby girls that were quite sexy because of their attitude.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

+1

What do you call a Fat Chinese Chick?

A Chunk...

Imho, hot spinner chicks dont do the deed for long. They either get offers to leave or hit and run with the cash. Hot chicks dont need to provide for long, too many other doors for them!
Unread November 26th, 2012
A+ Reviewer

dogwalker99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I disagree about spinners not giving good massage. They are more likely to climb on the table and onto my back and put their whole body into it. A spinner kneeling on my butt with her hair brushing my back is about as good as it gets. Bigger girls will sometimes just use their arms and hands. I don't have a rule about bigger girls trying harder to be sexier, though I do have a rule about uglier girls. Uglier girls DO NOT try harder. They are not as tuned into pleasing as cute girls are.
Unread November 26th, 2012
VIP User

Rock Hard is infamous around these parts

LOL dogwalker, I've never had a big girl walk on my back either. Thank God for that now that you mentioned it.