Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 15th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Samahani, sioni habari zangu! Nipe malipo yangu 100 na ugonjwa wangu.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

أشارك معلوماتي! أنا المسؤول! لا يوجد نزاهة على هذا الموقع!
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

This hardcock is an ass, don’t fall for his shit.
Banned

耐莉,我希望我的评论打扰你!你是个白痴。
Unread February 19th, 2019
Banned

Le Palace today: trained an existing girl. Got a nice massage and she oils my 9 inch. She started to rim me??????? Then, bends me back and sucks it! Quality. Later, I turnover, bbj and pulls down her pants and sits on me! No, 100 % female. No gay fantasies like Dj11o. Or, 10k in the hole!
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hardcock really does like the Hardcock. Homeless Hardcock to be exact. Read his past reviews as a history. First rim jobs from grannies. Then anal BB with a 60 year old dragon lady. The writing was on the wall i guess. But did any of us really see him paying to get his loose bung hole stuffed by drug addicted homeless dudes. Actually, who did not see it coming
Banned

Ahhhhaasa! You losers have no game and are jealous! Go pay for nuru and a hi Dj! Please stay tuned for my new upcoming review! Jealous
Unread February 20th, 2019
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your gay escapades hard dick because no one really cares about anything that you have to say it’s all trivial bullshit that you make up in that demented head of yours if you had any credibility we’d all be lining up at “le place” you can have it and all the dicks there to yourself, enjoy your gay fantasies as you live in another world. Your stories are along the lines of the National Enquirer now that’s real news LOL.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
耐莉,我希望我的评论打扰你!你是个白痴。
Chinese to English translator says above quote reads:

"Nelly, I hope my comments bother you! you are an idiot"

Observe the mindset, recommend avoid.
Banned

Good point Nelly! Please quite emailing me for names and why are you commenting if no one cares? Duh