Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 1st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default New AMP Coming Soon

True Care Massage, 2737 W Edinger Ave.

Had to make a visit to Godinez HS in Santa Ana, this morning. A colleague and I then took lunch across the street at Taco Bell. Spotted a MASSAGE "Coming Soon" BANNER hanging from the fence on far corner. Decided to do a fly-by, because I saw some activity in the lot. Sure enough, a crew was working on the interior, in preparation. As a sat there, for a bit, I spotted a rather attractive Asian woman come out and walk over to a Benz and grab something from the trunk. I jumped into action! Grabbed my portfolio, and stepped out of the truck, and caught her attention. I pretended to be looking for an electrician (Fake name) for a field inspection I needed to do. She asked me to follow her and we walked into the shop. The guys there were just construction, and I don't think she knew them. Her English was clipped, but we got through it. She's def not Viet. Chinese in her 40s.(?) Surprised! I asked if this was going to be her place, and she said she is helping "set it up for owner." I apologized, that I must have the wrong date and I will take care of the electrical and make a call. As we walked out, I had to ask if she was going to be working there, and she smiled and said 'maybe"..."should I?"...with a smile. She played it coy. I left after about 5 minutes. My last words to her had to do about me keeping an eye out for the grand opening. She said, "I'll be here for that." What's funny is she gave me sheet of paper with the name of the owner, in case I need to contact him.
Unread August 1st, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

kudos to NicetoKnow for pulling this off. anyone else would have had their plumber bum crack hanging out.
Unread August 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

did you rub her a leg a little bit so she knew you were cool?
Unread August 3rd, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Here is an Ad from a Chinese language WS:
(Translated)
[Massage area] Los Angeles Orange County recruiting female masseur
Orange County bed foot shop (mainly bed) to find a massage certificate of skilled masseuse, 45 years of age, simple English, payday knot, store staff atmosphere, customer tips, can provide accommodation, an average of 6-8 workers , More than 6000 no water, under the age of 30 attack card can also be considered. Contact Tel (PHONE# REMOVED)
Post post 2017-07-05 23:08:53

Users from (NAME REMOVED)
Last login time: 2017-07-06 15:08:02

------------------

I lost a search that lead me to a connection with FIRST CLASS Massage (http://www.mpreviews.com/massage-par...e/714-805-2709)
Unread August 11th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Itsme102273 will become famous soon enough

Check it out, got a good massage but that’s it.
Unread August 13th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, NicetoKnow! You are a pro, and your tips are always spot on and welcome!
Unread August 13th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme102273 View Post
Check it out, got a good massage but that’s it.
Even tho you reported ot much success, your first post is appreciated. Keep ‘me coming. You’ll make progress and will “happily” report!
Unread August 15th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Drove by today, the open sign is up and it appears they are open for biz. No time today but I’ll give them a try and report back. Sign says $20 for foot and $40 for body.
Unread August 16th, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

the original post is from last summer. I can tell you I went to a place with a bunch of Yelp reviews and I thought it was legit but soon found different. The telling factor for me is if I see any women customers in the place.
Unread August 16th, 2018
VIP User

Thanks, Hugh, I wasn’t paying attention to details...as usual.